PDA

View Full Version : What should I gift ?

Unregistered
10-17-10, 09:58 PM
I can't figure out what the best food to gift is. Stew must be good as it takes two days to make but I can't see that you can make roast chicken so that must be nice to get. It seems gifting is quite important as I know I am having trouble not running out of food.

Unregistered
10-17-10, 10:20 PM
When the customers eat it, it gives your neighbor 5 coins. The other items give less coins. So even though you only get 150 plates you still get more coins than if you gave them 200 plates of toast, which only give one coin when eaten.

Unregistered
10-20-10, 05:08 AM
The chicken gives you 8 coins

Unregistered
10-20-10, 09:25 AM
Stew is the best I think. 150 plates x 5 coins = 750 coins
Roast Chicken 50 plates x 8 coins = 400 coins

Unregistered
11-29-10, 06:07 AM
A plate of:
Stew>>5*150=750
Roast chicken>>8*50=400
Waffles>>2*100=200
French toast>>1*200=200
Eggs & bacon>>1*100=100

Unregistered
11-29-10, 10:10 AM
Unlike the other story games... I actually like receiving the lower profit items. Getting all stew and chicken bores me. So while they are the most proftable gift, some of your neighbors might like a variety.

Unregistered
11-29-10, 11:35 AM
The big question is what's in the stew???

I'll take the chicken thanks.

Unregistered
11-29-10, 12:22 PM
The big question is what's in the stew???

I'll take the chicken thanks.

Since I won't be the one eating it I am not concerned with its content..,hehe

Unregistered
11-29-10, 01:09 PM
Gift stew. Most people have functioning brain cells and can cook "variety" by themselves - gifting is for increasing coins (you gift them stew, they gift you stew back... at least, the ones who have brains and etiquette will), so that people have funds to cook more food and work on their restaurant to be better. Logic.

Unregistered
11-29-10, 02:05 PM
Stew only, I am on the verge of deleting several neighbours because they take my stew and gift back French Toast every single day. The number of plates doesn't matter, when you run out of food you can "close" your restaurant by blocking the door with any object in your restaurant.

Unregistered
11-29-10, 03:45 PM
same for me -_-
deleting all who gives me french toast, waffles or ham and eggs.
roast chicken is ok... but could be deleted too if he/she send me this more times

ZL123
11-29-10, 04:52 PM
Almost ALL my 40 neighbours give me stew all the time! :)
But some of them don't. :(

Nevermind, whoever doesn't just give them back French Toast. :D
XD

Unregistered
11-29-10, 05:09 PM
I prefer variety in gift giving myself. Then again, I like running a simple brunch restaurant and don't feel the need to buy much in the game. I give stew 3 days a week and rotate between the other gifts the other days. People can delete me if they'd like, or...they could just decline the gift. I decline at least half of the stews since I prefer the other items (and I would rather cook the stew and chicken on my own and only visit my restaurant every couple of days).

I'm a level 34 and have a large restaurant, over 100 friends and am 4 star tipper. Stew didn't get me there, but its a nice gesture. I think its silly to get all defensive over what people gift you.

Unregistered
11-29-10, 10:27 PM
Hmmm, well, I generally ignore all gifts except chicken so that I always have an unlimited supply at the higher 8 coin rate. At first I wanted variety, but extra coinage is better IMO. Most of my neighbors want stew tho so that's what I give.

Unregistered
11-29-10, 11:22 PM
Since I won't be the one eating it I am not concerned with its content..,heheYou would serve raccoon or possum stew?