PDA

View Full Version : No Quests / Tasks / Missions

eearem
10-21-11, 08:00 PM
Hello all,

I'm new to the forums, but have an issue that I cannot find an answer for. I am playing Restaurant Story on iPhone 4s and iPod Touch.

I installed RS on the iPhone 4s yesterday and have not received any Tasks/Quests. I have been getting them all on my iPod Touch. Also, there are stars falling down when I do things on the iPhone, but it's not working that way on the iPod Touch.

The version I have on both devices is 1.3.2. I have even tried the Halloween version to no avail. I have reinstalled the game about three times with no luck. I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem and if so, what can I do about it?

kooky panda
10-21-11, 08:03 PM
Hey welcome to the forum. I wish I could give you better news but the tasks/quests and the falling stars are given out randomly to different games.
Not everyone will have .

asha2002
10-25-11, 06:22 PM
I have the same problem as well. I have not had any new quests/tasks for the past few weeks. Anyway to get new quests

greygull
10-25-11, 06:33 PM
Currently, there are no new quests. If new ones come out, they should just appear like the original ones.