PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story Update 10-21 didn't work 

sammyjo2000
10-21-11, 12:36 PM
I was able to see the, "Hooray! Look for the Spooky Mirror" message box, but the mirror didn't load?? Is it in the Halloween box??? So upset :mad:

Playing on an Ipad

xokay
10-21-11, 12:41 PM
Might just be a bit early. Force quit the app and try again in a half hour or so. If you don't get it (I haven't) you should get the update by Tuesday. If you don't, make sure you email support@teamlava.com

sammyjo2000
10-21-11, 12:42 PM
Sorry, forgot to add 16 gb version 4.3.2

carrion2342
10-21-11, 12:47 PM
Might just be a bit early. Force quit the app and try again in a half hour or so. If you don't get it (I haven't) you should get the update by Tuesday. If you don't, make sure you email support@teamlava.com

If I get all the updates what I was complaining about I wouldn't be here and read your msg. I haven't got any update for 3 weeks beside this useless popup today

argentina718
10-21-11, 04:01 PM
im an iOS user and this morning i had the corn coffee, gravestone brownies and pumpkin cookies but now they are gone.....help please?? and are iOS users not getting todays update?? its gonna be 3 weeks with out any updates and halloween is in 10 days....

Rachael98
10-21-11, 04:03 PM
I think they're out for Android now?

im an iOS user and this morning i had the corn coffee, gravestone brownies and pumpkin cookies but now they are gone.....help please?? and are iOS users not getting todays update?? its gonna be 3 weeks with out any updates and halloween is in 10 days....

On iOS, the Hallowe'en content should come with the Halloween version of the app:).