PDA

View Full Version : Allow Us To Buy Gem Items With Coins

mostdgk
10-21-11, 10:57 AM
It seems like every new items we get cost gems and it's starting to get really annoying. Please let us buy gem items for coins for example it could cost 100k for every 1 gem it cost.

I have almost 10mil in coins and nothing to spend them on. If you don't allow us to buy gem items for coin at least add more coin items.

reokster
10-21-11, 03:03 PM
what a great idea! however, they will never do this because they only want to make money. so, good luck with that. that's why i just try and decorate my restaurant as best i can with coin items. i'm not about to waste my money on gems for a game that i may not be playing a year from now.

ariesblu
10-21-11, 03:26 PM
Believe me, I understand your million coin dilemmna, but I don't think tl would ever go for that. If by some chance they did, the numberr would have to be extraordinarily high, much higher than 100k per gem.

cookietyler
10-21-11, 05:18 PM
Well, there is the chocolate fountain that's 2 million coins but I'm sure another item could be created for roughly the same amount.

Rachael98
10-21-11, 05:19 PM
Gems are TL's income. They need a profit.

10-23-11, 03:13 AM
 yeah agreed totally!!! Iv just posted a similar thread at FS thread!! How we gona use our money when everything selling by gems right?!

Rachael98
10-23-11, 06:06 AM
 yeah agreed totally!!! Iv just posted a similar thread at FS thread!! How we gona use our money when everything selling by gems right?!

Not everything is. There are many nice coin items to choose from.

sugar1998
10-24-11, 12:51 AM
Not everything is. There are many nice coin items to choose from. But a lot of the gem items are much nicer! :rolleyes:

ParisianShunn
10-25-11, 09:53 AM
I agree, there's a lot more items you can buy with gems than using coins!
Buying gems with coins would be awesome, but if it's not possible at least create some more coin items...

pinkster73
10-25-11, 10:43 AM
No offense to anyone but asking to buy gem items with coins is like going into a store at the mall and asking them to let you pay with monopoly money.

bletchingdon
10-25-11, 10:48 AM
I hope it comes out in a update:)

lyzzandra
10-25-11, 10:50 AM
No offense to anyone but asking to buy gem items with coins is like going into a store at the mall and asking them to let you pay with monopoly money.

not really the same. the coins belong to TL and gems as well. there are stores that offer points for every purchase you make..and you can redeem these points for whatever items they currently offer or even pay for your next purchases. of course those points apply to that particular store only. TL has to find a way to make the coins more endearing for us to earn more, otherwise, i do not see the sense of these coins as most nice items are gem items. when i look at my bakery/farm/fashion/nightclub/restaurant, about 95%-99.9% of my items are gem items.

Yarox
10-25-11, 11:06 AM
"...there are stores that offer points for every purchase you make..and you can redeem these points for whatever items they currently offer or even pay for your next purchases..."
We can earn gems by leveling up recipes. That is similar to the points system you mentioned before.

We can buy alot of nice items with coins and I'm sure TL will release more in the future :)

ParisianShunn
10-26-11, 05:01 AM

I'm not asking to buy gem items with coins, it would be the same as buying gems with coins, i don't believe TL would do something like that
At the moment it seems that most items are gem items, I'm just "asking" for TL to create more (nice) items you can buy with coins