PDA

View Full Version : All cakes are gone after re-decorate cafe.

silverleica
10-21-11, 09:44 AM
All my cakes in the serving counter are all gone after i re-decorate my cafe. Some of the cakes are around 59k pcs.

Is this what we receive after those efforts, time & golds we spent to re-decorate the cafe after the lost floor & wall decoration incident?

Looking forward to Team Lava help. Thank you.

redbites
10-21-11, 09:45 AM
You probably stored one of your counters

silverleica
10-21-11, 09:47 AM
Nope. I've put them all over my cafe but no cakes at all. Usually there will be cakes if the counter was stored, but this time they are all totally gone.

redbites
10-21-11, 09:49 AM
When you store a counter with cakes you lose all cakes on the counter

silverleica
10-21-11, 09:55 AM
I remember that last time when i stored some counters, then realized some cakes were missing, i put the store counter back & the cakes come back too. Never before i experience this disappearance.

redbites
10-21-11, 09:57 AM
It has always been if you store a counter you lose all food on it:(

silverleica
10-21-11, 10:01 AM
Not so sure. Then my experience back then was bugs? This disappearance is quite annoying.

redbites
10-21-11, 10:02 AM
I've stored my counters hundreds of times accidentally and every time I have lost all food on it

lesleypsg1
10-21-11, 10:06 AM
Since starting r.s and bakery the day they were released, it has always been....store a counter, lose the product. In fashion, store a rack, u will lose any product on that rack.

If you experienced otherwise, then you must've had a bug

bletchingdon
10-21-11, 10:40 AM
This once happened to me. I had 73,000 frosty coffee, came back later and it was gone! but I recived 250,000 coins for it.

nmishii
10-21-11, 10:46 AM
This once happened to me. I had 73,000 frosty coffee, came back later and it was gone! but I recived 250,000 coins for it.

I wish this would happen to me. I'd love to instantly sell all the food on a counter.

I was tapping too quickly once and stored a counter with over 200,000 stuffed mushrooms.

redbites
10-21-11, 10:50 AM
That's so many mushrooms! the worst storage for me was a month ago when I stored 3 million plates of tiramisu

nmishii
10-21-11, 11:15 AM
That's so many mushrooms! the worst storage for me was a month ago when I stored 3 million plates of tiramisu

You win. That's going to be hard for anyone to beat. :)

silverleica
10-21-11, 07:16 PM
Since starting r.s and bakery the day they were released, it has always been....store a counter, lose the product. In fashion, store a rack, u will lose any product on that rack.

If you experienced otherwise, then you must've had a bug

If it was a bug, then i wish the bug was never treated. Think about it for a long time last night before going to sleep (I live in East side of the globe) & yes, last time i stored a counter, the cakes were back after i store it back to the cafe. I remember it because i rarely store any counters while decorating.

I wish this is happening in my case. But no, i don't receive any coins. :( i wish they could just give me the coins for those bulk cakes that are missing.

lesleypsg1
10-21-11, 07:21 PM

OUCH! I've only done it once, when it first came out. Just made four batches of French toast, wanted to move counter, stored by accident ( just wasn't thinking I guess), and haven't done it since. I'm a quick study....doh! Guess I lose this competition, but glad I did...lol