PDA

View Full Version : moving door

clover56
10-20-11, 09:00 PM
When visiting one of my neighbors, I notice the door was moved. Does nay one now how to move the door, I tried and couldn't, but I have an android.

kooky panda
10-20-11, 09:04 PM
Yes I moved mine!!! You have to buy another door,(10 gems), place the new door where you want it, then you can store the other store, or keep both doors out.
I have some redesiging to do this weekend.

In fashion we have always be able to have more than one door. and I have two doors and my store is divided into to separate stores. One door in each.

greygull
10-20-11, 09:08 PM
You have to purchase a second door, which you can place on any wall panel. It's under Design --> Wall Decor, and costs 10 gems. Once you have purchased the second one and placed it, you can either store your original one, or move it by storing and placing where you want.

bigbux3
10-20-11, 09:29 PM
Finally! I checked yesterday to see if there was more doors (because they added a door in RS), but there wasnt any. I havent checked yet, but Kooky is a reliable source!

bletchingdon
10-21-11, 12:36 AM
I cant move my door. Any way there is no door to buy.

kooky panda
10-21-11, 05:16 AM
okay spooky halloween time!!! Door is under the wall section and it looks like a divider.
Here is a pic I moved my door

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/2304878e.jpg

mim1981
10-21-11, 05:21 AM
Is the update released for BS? Or do you have android? The candles are they halloween stuff? They look so good! :-)))

Yarox
10-21-11, 05:22 AM
I see the door now in bakery, but my wall section does not have the Mistletoe for sale.

sammyjo2000
10-21-11, 05:26 AM
Kooky panda, could I PLZ have your ID for fashion, bakery, or restaurant?

kooky panda
10-21-11, 05:29 AM
I see the door now in bakery, but my wall section does not have the Mistletoe for sale.

I had two mistletoe in storage before they took holiday items out of the store. When I place these on my walls, I no longer have an option to buy anymore

kooky panda
10-21-11, 05:30 AM
Is the update released for BS? Or do you have android? The candles are they halloween stuff? They look so good! :-)))

I checked this morning and no halloween game yet in itunes. The Candles were from last years valentine box I think.
since I did not get my halloween items yet (whine) I found these in my inventory. Hey black, good Ill use those. lol

bigbux3
10-21-11, 06:41 AM
I dont see why the picture comes up to be the white wall picture

Yarox
10-21-11, 07:05 AM
I had two mistletoe in storage before they took holiday items out of the store. When I place these on my walls, I no longer have an option to buy anymore
Lol failed to see the little red triangle with the 2 in it, meaning they are stored items.
Thx for the reply ;)

kooky panda
10-21-11, 07:59 AM
I dont see why the picture comes up to be the white wall picture
display glitch, I have flagged to GM

clover56
10-21-11, 08:31 AM
My neighbor, says the same you buy the door and place it and store the other door or move it.I check in the Design tab and I can add a door for the ten Gems. And I see that customers come in both doors. Does this mean customer traffic increases?

kooky panda
10-21-11, 08:33 AM
My neighbor, says the same you buy the door and place it and store the other door or move it.I check in the Design tab and I can add a door for the ten Gems. And I see that customers come in both doors. Does this mean customer traffic increases?
I have two doors in fashion and I never noticed any difference in sales.
I now have two in bakery so I am going to see how much I make overnight to see if this increases

sweett383
10-21-11, 07:03 PM
Im kinda lost here... Android use here.. are the additional doors only available to apple users?

kooky panda
10-21-11, 07:06 PM
Im kinda lost here... Android use here.. are the additional doors only available to apple users?
I do not think so.

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/2304878e.jpgIt is under the clock but looks like a divider-