PDA

View Full Version : Eyeball Stew spoiling TOO SOON!!!

briguynv
10-20-11, 05:13 PM
Okay, so first I was confused on spoil time... I thought I read it was "double" the cook time... so a 1 hour cook time would finish cooking, then last 2 hours before spoiling. But now I searched again & read it's EQUAL to the cook time... so that same food should last 1 hour after cooking!

So the Eyeball Stew is a 5 hour cook time. I STARTED cooking between 4am-4:30am... not sure exactly, but I KNOW it was shortly after 4am. That means it should be DONE cooking at 9am at the earliest... and it shouldn't spoil before 2pm at the SOONEST, possibly 2:30pm. HOWEVER... I loaded my game at 12:45pm, and ALL EIGHT stoves of Eyeball Stew were SPOILED!!! HOW is that possible??? It's really frustrating to lose THAT much food that I spent money on... plus I lost all the XP points for serving it. And on easy stoves, you get the bulk of the XP points when you serve, not when you cook. So WHY did it spoil EARLY??!?!?! I have no way of knowing WHEN it spoiled... but I know it was earlier than it should have!!

No I didn't take photos, because all it would show is a bunch of spoiled food, but not the actual time when it happened or when it was started or anything, so it wouldn't really help much... plus I was barely awake and just threw it all away so I could cook more as soon as I could.

This was on an iPhone 4, iOS 5, RS 1.3.1.

greygull
10-20-11, 05:21 PM
That's strange! For me - it seemed it wouldn't spoil. I was cooking that and the bat wings at the same time (they're both 5 hours), and I had spoiled bat wings a few times - completely my fault - but the stew was fine.

Anyone else having issues with any of the Halloween foods?