PDA

View Full Version : Don't like the new Pop Ups

rubine
10-20-11, 11:49 AM
Its horrible with the new Pop Ups. They come every Minute and I don't want to play any more if they don't stop that nonsense.

beckylouise9
10-20-11, 12:01 PM
Me too, they are very annoying

barleycoon
10-20-11, 12:27 PM
Some pops are amazing though like gem sales and new games, new content.
TL are aware though, hopefully suggestions we can turn pop ups on or off, will happen.
I personally don't mind them though.

barleycoon
10-20-11, 12:28 PM
Sorry meant pop ups, very tired lol.

BloodySnaggleTooth
10-21-11, 02:43 AM
I agree. If they are not toned down, I'm quiting game play. Tired of the "play this" or "play that" pop ups for games I have no interest in or for games I already have installed and playing. Almost seems as if TeamLava is trying to drive players away on purpose; not a good strategy to get peeps to try new or additional games.....there is no need to be so annoying.

bletchingdon
10-21-11, 02:53 AM
They do get very annoying!!!!!!!

reokster
10-21-11, 04:27 AM
Some pops are amazing though like gem sales and new games, new content.
TL are aware though, hopefully suggestions we can turn pop ups on or off, will happen.
I personally don't mind them though.

Yeah...maybe they will let us turn off pop ups.....for 40 GEMS!!! HAHAHAHAHA

2trueblueaussies
10-21-11, 04:32 AM
OH MY GOD I HATE THEM every 2 secs they come on...drives me nuts.

briguynv
10-21-11, 06:00 AM
I wouldn't mind ONE at the very beginning (EITHER a gem sale OR a game offer... NOT BOTH!), so you can expect it... but when they come up constantly DURING game play it's awful... AND WORSE when they react off delayed touches, that really angers me. I can touch my screen, say on a stove... then right AFTER I lift my finger away, THEN a pop up comes up... but THEN it acts as though I CLICKED on the pop up, so it closes me out of the game, and starts to load the download screen... SUCH a pain to close that screen, then reload the game, then have ALL the initial pop ups ONCE AGAIN! They just never STOP!! The other day, in a 20 min time frame, I got at LEAST 6 diff pop ups, mostly for the SAME game. It was beyond annoying!

lambyo
10-21-11, 06:29 AM
What brig said....

jimbobbillyray
10-21-11, 07:16 AM
I agree as well...at game start up is one thing...but advertising pop ups all during play time are annoying and all they make you want to do is close them as quickly as you possibly can...

3squares
10-23-11, 11:59 AM
They are Really annoying!

ParisianShunn
10-25-11, 10:01 AM
WHY SO MANY POP UPS??!! It's beyond annoying!
As Briguynv said:

I wouldn't mind ONE at the very beginning (EITHER a gem sale OR a game offer... NOT BOTH!), so you can expect it... but when they come up constantly DURING game play it's awful... AND WORSE when they react off delayed touches, that really angers me. I can touch my screen, say on a stove... then right AFTER I lift my finger away, THEN a pop up comes up... but THEN it acts as though I CLICKED on the pop up, so it closes me out of the game, and starts to load the download screen... SUCH a pain to close that screen, then reload the game, then have ALL the initial pop ups ONCE AGAIN! They just never STOP!! The other day, in a 20 min time frame, I got at LEAST 6 diff pop ups, mostly for the SAME game. It was beyond annoying!