kooky panda
10-20-11, 11:34 AM
I think poll is coming.

bletchingdon
10-20-11, 11:34 AM
Don't understand. Got the poll!

nmishii
10-20-11, 11:36 AM
Okay, got it and voted. I haven't done a poll, didn't realize the poll didn't get released at the same time as the thread.

redbites
10-20-11, 11:37 AM
I'm happy with the price they are at because they are cheaper when the are sales on

Yarox
10-20-11, 11:39 AM
I guess they could get cheaper, but then again maybe the price is good.
I think what really is important and should get down is not the price of gems, but the price of items.

bletchingdon
10-20-11, 11:39 AM
Okay, got it and voted. I haven't done a poll, didn't realize the poll didn't get released at the same time as the thread.
I'm new to the Forum so I don't understand everything!!!!!!!

Rachael98
10-20-11, 11:40 AM
I think what really is important and should get down is not the price of gems, but the price of items.

Correct;).

mcgee22
10-20-11, 11:42 AM

Agree. Also more 40% sales. We have not gotten any of those in a while.... hint, hint!

barleycoon
10-20-11, 12:37 PM
Could we please have special sales on gem items , it would encourage more players to buy items then. Thx u.

pinkster73
10-20-11, 04:14 PM
I selected the stay the same option. But I think the cost of gem items should be more reasonable. It has skyrocketed in the last 6 months.

GroupMagma
10-20-11, 04:20 PM
Como se dice "loaded question" en Espanol?

Why oh why has no one said Gems should cost more? :p

sterlingempire
10-20-11, 04:26 PM

Se cara la pre***ta.

Type text or a website address or translate a document. (http://translate.google.com/?tr=f&hl=en)
Cancel (http://translate.google.com/?tr=t&hl=en)

English to Spanish translation

nmishii
10-20-11, 04:26 PM

Because no TL employee has voted?

sterlingempire
10-20-11, 04:27 PM
Evidently you can see that I used Google Translate... I only speak a bit of Spanish

GroupMagma
10-20-11, 04:28 PM
Because no TL employee has voted?

Balderdash! I think Gems are appropriately priced as they are now. I just love the fact it was included as an option.

shakiba
10-20-11, 04:33 PM
Yes the price is good, but when you are buying it several times, they should be cheaper. You should realize that if you buy it serveral times. Remember not every week has a sale, and not all of them are 40% or 20% off. Just keep in mind that you are actaully spending a lot of money if you purchase many times.

sterlingempire
10-20-11, 04:42 PM
Haha I have seen a poll with the same answer, but with different extremities.

luckygirl101
10-20-11, 04:48 PM
I think that the gems should be cheaper because in farm story i wanted a unicorn. It cost 70 gems. If i wanted to buy it, it would cost me $15 just to get 1 unicorn. I think they should lower their prices or lower the amount of gems needed to buy something because $15 for a animated unicorn isnt worth it.

shakiba
10-20-11, 04:53 PM
I think that the gems should be cheaper because in farm story i wanted a unicorn. It cost 70 gems. If i wanted to buy it, it would cost me $15 just to get 1 unicorn. I think they should lower their prices or lower the amount of gems needed to buy something because $15 for a animated unicorn isnt worth it.

That is true. There are some items that cost over 10$! How about expansions? Etc... I like the price, but with these reasons, some things are expensive, therefore the price shpuld be cheaper. It is a game, remember that. ;)

bletchingdon
10-22-11, 11:04 AM
Any way if they are cheaper more people will buy them making Teamlava's profits higher:)

sourlicorice2
10-22-11, 11:27 AM
Doesn't matter to me as I'm through buying gems anyways especially with them offering random free gifts for downloading the Halloween versions when it should have been offered to everyone. But I understand if other people want lower prices or them to stay the same. I'm just stating my own opinion.

madaxman
10-23-11, 04:37 AM
I rather agree with sentiments of most posts above. I have just bought some gems for the first time, a very modest number, but enough to get me a quick expansion and something pretty to look at! Teamlava clearly do depend upon folk buying gems to run the company and create these games for us, so I feel that I am happy to contribute, but probably only this once! I also agree with those who have said that some items should cost less in terms of gems. It does seem strange that, e.g. in Farm Story, you pay as much for a dachshund as you do for a post office!

Rachael98
10-23-11, 05:52 AM
I think that I'd be happier to buy gems either if they were cheaper, or if the items were cheaper.
For instance, using FmS as an example, you can buy a peacock for 59 gems; it's a special item, but there are other things not so special that cost a similar price. The cheapest gem package is 24 gems, with 50 following behind; however, they are not enough in themselves to buy a peacock. Instead, you must buy either a 24 AND a 50, or a 105 gem package. That's quite a lot of money, and a lot of people don't have that much!

madaxman
11-03-11, 02:44 AM
... you must buy either a 24 AND a 50, or a 105 gem package...

Note that the best value for money, at least in Sterling, is the 24-gem package (in Rachael98's case she would be better buying 3 x 24-gem packages). There's not a lot in it but it is the best value... until you get up to 580 gems, that is, but if you're spending that much, then 'value-for-money' is possibly not a concept you understand!

arthena
11-03-11, 09:13 PM
Agree. Also more 40% sales. We have not gotten any of those in a while.... hint, hint!

they had 40%. i would totaly buy gems then

arthena
11-10-11, 05:20 AM
yes i agree with you luckygirl101