PDA

View Full Version : Nurse and vampire costume gone

dreams2
10-20-11, 09:19 AM
I have spent hours trying to get my shop how it was. over 400 gems later I notice I no longer have the nurse or vampire costume. Any ideas? Anyone else have this trouble?

kooky panda
10-20-11, 09:23 AM
I have spent hours trying to get my shop how it was. over 400 gems later I notice I no longer have the nurse or vampire costume. Any ideas? Anyone else have this trouble?

are you in the Halloween game or the regular game? I still have mine.

Phthon
10-20-11, 09:24 AM
I still have mine as well.

dreams2
10-20-11, 09:26 AM
halloween game. Had it yesterday and last night. Even have the completed orders in my shop but now it is not in catalog

kooky panda
10-20-11, 09:28 AM
halloween game. Had it yesterday and last night. Even have the completed orders in my shop but now it is not in catalog
try deleting the game and redownloading it. If you still do not have, email support@teamlava.com

Let them know.

dreams2
10-20-11, 09:30 AM
Im uninstalling and will re install. Let you know what happens....

kooky panda
10-20-11, 09:32 AM
Last night, I went into my games before bed and all my games started over!! I thought someone stole my games!!! I was sending support an email when I got one back from support telling me that they put my lost gem items back into my fashion game.
Then I restarted and my games were back!!!

I guess they took my games to put in the inventory in and I just happened to go into them at the same time!!!
WoW I that was an experience!!!

dreams2
10-20-11, 09:38 AM
Oh my gosh that would have really set my heart racing!!! Glad it all worked out :)

kooky panda
10-20-11, 09:40 AM
Oh my gosh that would have really set my heart racing!!! Glad it all worked out :)
It was 11:30 pm my time(central) well got to bed at 1:00 am!!! little tired this morning!!