PDA

View Full Version : No reward for mastering a dish

Unregistered
10-17-10, 02:11 PM
I get a gnome for mastering a crop in Farm Story, a river in City Story, but nothing in Restaurant Story. Give us something for the achievement please.

Unregistered
10-17-10, 02:20 PM
I'd personally prefer more money than an item that may not even match your chosen decor. Money is kindw hard in this game. After mastering level four I kinda expected more than just 10,000.

Unregistered
10-17-10, 07:51 PM
I'd personally prefer more money than an item that may not even match your chosen decor. Money is kindw hard in this game. After mastering level four I kinda expected more than just 10,000.

I second that!!!

Ellie
10-18-10, 01:18 AM
Totally agree. I was expecting a potted plant or some other decoration. Also don't think the yield increases for mastery.

What would be nice is if the number of plates increased by 25% or 50% when you mastered a dish. At present their is no real incentive to go past level 2 mastery on 1 or 2 day dishes as the coins and xp for 3 & 4 can be earned with dishes with a shorter cooking time.

Unregistered
10-18-10, 01:23 AM
Since they are constantly changing things, I think I'll wait on mastering anything other than the faster dishes, since you cant help but master those quickly anyway. They didn't even have the mastery part enabled the 1st day of release so maybe in a little bit they might give a master reward or hopefully increase the coins. I would even be happy if they increased the gems from one to two or three like the We games do.

Bobbie629
10-18-10, 10:42 AM
I don't even GET the river it tells me I am going to get in City story!! There are so many bugs and rather then fixing them they keep pushing out new games.. seems like the SAME downfall of the facebook games.. "Give me your money and I will give you frustration". While the games are cute and fun, if you can't buy gems to keep your coins afloat you can't keep playing. I am forever cooking dishes and get by with little to no money and you can't earn anything. I am gone all night {sleep} and make 600 coins? on dishes that take 1-2 days to bake.. Serious issues!!