PDA

View Full Version : delay in gifts sent / recieved, gifting bug.

villegasallgone
10-19-11, 10:32 PM
This applies to all lava games. It's been about a month now since the gifting issues have showed up. The problems with sending gift requests and the lag in receiving the requests from other players started at about the same time. I sometimes can't send gift requests on my I Phone for 3 days. Is this going to be returned to the old 24 hour cycle so we can group gift? Or is this it??

Rachael98
10-20-11, 12:47 AM
TL got rid of the midnight reset deliberately, but they didn't mean-I don't think-to keep stuff prompting for a gift back when you can't:o.

villegasallgone
10-20-11, 07:32 AM
TL got rid of the midnight reset deliberately, but they didn't mean-I don't think-to keep stuff prompting for a gift back when you can't:o.

Thanks Rachael. Do you or anyone else know why I can't gift some people at all anymore, and part requests show up either in 2 day or 12 hour increments? I also play on 2 devices. I can only send out part requests from my i phone about every 3 days. I receive them 2 days later on my i pod. From my i pod, I can sometimes send part requests in 24 hour increments, but sometimes it won't let me send the request for 48 hours. Then the part request shows up on my i phone up to 2 days later. So if Lava got rid of the midnight reset how do we know when to send gifts out so our friends actually get them at some point?