PDA

View Full Version : Fashion story loss

adooma1
10-19-11, 09:43 PM
Yesterday I lost all the floorings,wall decorations and the door of my boutique..I had to buy everything all over again and I lost the 10 gems that I had on buying the door. I read that people who were faced with this problem were compensated with 50 gems but I haven't received any gems..why is that?

greygull
10-19-11, 10:03 PM
Email support@teamlava.com Give them your game name, ID, device and version, and game version. Let them know that you lost your floors and walls, and weren't not credited the 50 gems.

honey4life
10-19-11, 10:15 PM
I've spent way too much on my floorings & wall decors in both Resto & Bakery. Comp gems received doesn't come close to what I actually spent! I've coughed several hundred $$ betweenthe two games. I'm an excellant customer, Please reimburse me fully or i'll be forced to retire!! Thnx for taking care of your valyable customersthat keep you in business.

greygull
10-19-11, 10:21 PM
Similar - still need to email support, but also provide a list (and if possible - a screenshot) of the items/walls/floors/etc that you had previously purchased. Kooky Panda did this, and her items were returned to her, after TL verified that she had previously purchased them. It may take a bit of time, since there are a lot of emails going to them right now, but they are getting to every one.

hdlady
10-19-11, 10:24 PM
I am in the same boat as honey for life. I put out several hundred dollars myself. I am a very unhappy camper. I got a new phone last week. They transferred my account, messed it up. Can't buy gems since that time. Now both restaurant and fashion are completely ruined. I have little coins in restaurant so I cannot fix it. C'mon TeamLava!

hdlady
10-19-11, 10:25 PM
And u have over 20 emails between myself and TeamLava.

hdlady
10-19-11, 10:26 PM
Sorry... I have 20 emails between myself and TeamLava

Rachael98
10-20-11, 12:53 AM
[COLOR="purple"]If 50 gems is not enough to refund you (or you have not received 50 gems), e-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com). Bear in mind that they'll be extremely busy, so be patient. INCLUDE: Your ID, the game(s) affected (it could happen in RS, BS or FshS), a list of the items lost and how many you had of each-look at a recent screenshot if you have one:).

Also, if your transfer goes wrong, e-mail a reply to that ticket.

itscooly
03-26-12, 08:37 AM
Off subject some I have a new fone but I have a id an password can't get my old fashion story bac help

kattybell
03-26-12, 08:41 AM
Off subject some I have a new fone but I have a id an password can't get my old fashion story bac help

You can follow this: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device&highlight=transfer

Or email support@teamlava.com and have them do the transfer for you.