PDA

View Full Version : Pumpkins? I Scream!

GroupMagma
10-19-11, 04:59 PM
http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/NormantheFarmer/bakery_tease_icecream-1.png

... for Pumpkin Ice Cream!

redbites
10-19-11, 05:11 PM
Yes!! new icecream!

littletohide
10-19-11, 05:27 PM
Yay! It's so cute too :)

sourlicorice2
10-19-11, 05:41 PM
Cute

lesleypsg1
10-19-11, 05:44 PM
Thumbs up, hoping Friday release. Getting tired of donuts. Something new for the stove would be nice too

ilovecooper14
10-19-11, 06:13 PM
Omg. I remember trying pumpkin pie icecream before lol

Wilbursworld
10-19-11, 06:14 PM
Awesome!! Gimme gimme! Lol

Yarox
10-19-11, 06:16 PM
Yes !!! and it looks amazing. thx TL :D

sehana
10-19-11, 06:20 PM
Oh new recipe for the ice cream machine?!!

SuperFarmer2011
10-19-11, 06:57 PM
Very cute)))) looks better than any Halloween recipe so far)))

bigbux3
10-19-11, 08:24 PM
Its so small, and cute, and little, and adorable, and pumpkinny! All at the same time, all wrapped up to make one!

heathercap
10-19-11, 08:31 PM
Im still waiting, I haven't gotten any Halloween recipes yet in Bakery?

JoJosBakersDelite
10-19-11, 10:10 PM
Yay! I was hoping we would get some new ice cream recipes soon! Thank you!!!!

Rachael98
10-20-11, 12:56 AM
Im still waiting, I haven't gotten any Halloween recipes yet in Bakery?

Until the BS:Halloween version is brought out, only Android users will have them. Hopefully Hallowe'en will come soon (though I'd imagine the Volcano is busy now):).

That is probably one of my favourite updates ever. It's so awesome:D! Well done, TL.

barleycoon
10-20-11, 04:51 AM
I can't wait to get the new Halloween items on bs, they are really lovely. Thank you TL

Gigi_V
10-20-11, 05:00 AM
so we, idevice users, wont get the pumpkin ice cream this week as well??? when can we have the halloween version??

lyzzandra
10-20-11, 05:19 AM
so we, idevice users, wont get the pumpkin ice cream this week as well??? when can we have the halloween version??
it has to be this week, next week is just too late, would be the Halloween weekend. I knew I shouldn't have bought anything from BS Halloween box...

pinkberry22
10-20-11, 06:05 AM
FINALLY ice cream =D yaaaay
But a question!?
Will this be available for iOS users too? Or only android cuz iOS users didn't get the last Halloween stuff
Like the graveyard brownes and pumpkin cookies and candy corn coffee

Rachael98
10-20-11, 06:18 AM
FINALLY ice cream =D yaaaay
But a question!?
Will this be available for iOS users too? Or only android cuz iOS users didn't get the last Halloween stuff
Like the graveyard brownes and pumpkin cookies and candy corn coffee

They will probably all come out when Bakery Story: Halloween is released (to iOS):).

faerienuff
10-20-11, 06:46 AM
BS Halloween version better come out soon...only 11 days left and then it's over lol

pinkberry22
10-20-11, 06:59 AM
They will probably all come out when Bakery Story: Halloween is released (to iOS):).

Hopefully it does before Xmas lol I want to remodel my bakery so bad cuz I got bored from its looks but waiting for some Halloween items (the non spooky ones!) cuz I like SOME of it :3

argentina718
10-20-11, 02:28 PM
im so confused..when will iOS users get the gravestone brownies, candy corn coffee and pumpkin cookies, and the pumpkin ice cream?? i did not get any of the updates for the past 2 weeks :(

Rachael98
10-20-11, 02:30 PM
im so confused..when will iOS users get the gravestone brownies, candy corn coffee and pumpkin cookies, and the pumpkin ice cream?? i did not get any of the updates for the past 2 weeks :(

They will when the Bakery Story: Halloween app is released. Hopefully that's soon...

sammyjo2000
10-20-11, 03:22 PM
AWESOME! can't wait!!

sammyjo2000
10-20-11, 04:11 PM
That looks REALLY cool! I can't wait! Great job Team Lava!

Rachael98
10-20-11, 04:12 PM
Yes...possibly my favourite this week, but to be honest, they're all exceptionally good-even by normal TL high standards:).

briguynv
10-20-11, 04:16 PM
This is just ridiculous... Halloween is almost OVER and we still don't have the updates! What's the point in doing a Halloween version if you don't release it until AFTER the holiday or even IMMEDIATELY before the holiday?? It should be WEEKS & WEEKS before!

I know Android users were upset about not getting updates before... BUT at least those weren't DATE related updates... it wasn't like they needed them for any specific holiday!! I'd much rather be going WITHOUT the badges and collectibles if I could have the Halloween stuff! This is SO stupid and I for one have a very hard time believing they are having THAT many issues getting it rolled out. It still feels like it's on purpose to "apologize" to Android users. But when it's HOLIDAY and DATE specific, it SHOULD be out! Heck, retail stores already have Christmas stuff out... we should already be getting ready for THAT update... not still waiting on Halloween!

Plus I'm still wondering how long they will let us keep this stuff... I keep thinking they won't be like Valentine and leave it for many months... I expect shortly after Halloween they will say "okay, Halloween is over, time to remove it!"... that will REALLY piss people off... especially after waiting SOO long!

This just makes no sense... we're about a week away from Halloween and still don't have it... ASININE!!! Tomorrow is already STILL too late... ALL users, both Android AND Ios should have had Halloween updates/versions 4-5 WEEKS before the holiday! Same with Christmas, if they do a Christmas version... it should be RELEASED to ALL players at LEAST 4-5 weeks or MORE to all players. Because MOST people start decorating and such at LEAST that early! Waiting till the week of the holiday, or even the week before is just RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL!

I was actually thinking of decorating for this holiday, re-doing all my spaces. BUT since it's already TIME for the holiday, I don't see a point. It would take me WAY too much time & effort to do it, only to tear it all down again right away!
I actually prefer decorating for Xmas... so I REALLY hope they give us enough stuff for that in PLENTY of time... otherwise, once again it will be POINTLESS!

It's SO frustrating... to enjoy some things about a game so much... but at the same time HATE some things about the game and how the creators do certain things that make SOME aspects of the game totally NOT enjoyable! Talk about a love-hate thing!

tones22
10-20-11, 08:59 PM
Okay now that is just too cute!

caljean
10-20-11, 10:45 PM
Sounds fun. I'm jealous. Really.

neca_220
10-20-11, 11:40 PM
very cute! but Halloween is 11 days away and I still dont have any updates! No new halloween decor no new halloween recipes! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Halloween is my favorite holiday and now I cant share it on my bakery! I'm waiting patiently ..............

neca_220
10-20-11, 11:45 PM
This is just ridiculous... Halloween is almost OVER and we still don't have the updates! What's the point in doing a Halloween version if you don't release it until AFTER the holiday or even IMMEDIATELY before the holiday?? It should be WEEKS & WEEKS before!

I know Android users were upset about not getting updates before... BUT at least those weren't DATE related updates... it wasn't like they needed them for any specific holiday!! I'd much rather be going WITHOUT the badges and collectibles if I could have the Halloween stuff! This is SO stupid and I for one have a very hard time believing they are having THAT many issues getting it rolled out. It still feels like it's on purpose to "apologize" to Android users. But when it's HOLIDAY and DATE specific, it SHOULD be out! Heck, retail stores already have Christmas stuff out... we should already be getting ready for THAT update... not still waiting on Halloween!

Plus I'm still wondering how long they will let us keep this stuff... I keep thinking they won't be like Valentine and leave it for many months... I expect shortly after Halloween they will say "okay, Halloween is over, time to remove it!"... that will REALLY piss people off... especially after waiting SOO long!

This just makes no sense... we're about a week away from Halloween and still don't have it... ASININE!!! Tomorrow is already STILL too late... ALL users, both Android AND Ios should have had Halloween updates/versions 4-5 WEEKS before the holiday! Same with Christmas, if they do a Christmas version... it should be RELEASED to ALL players at LEAST 4-5 weeks or MORE to all players. Because MOST people start decorating and such at LEAST that early! Waiting till the week of the holiday, or even the week before is just RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL!

I was actually thinking of decorating for this holiday, re-doing all my spaces. BUT since it's already TIME for the holiday, I don't see a point. It would take me WAY too much time & effort to do it, only to tear it all down again right away!
I actually prefer decorating for Xmas... so I REALLY hope they give us enough stuff for that in PLENTY of time... otherwise, once again it will be POINTLESS!

It's SO frustrating... to enjoy some things about a game so much... but at the same time HATE some things about the game and how the creators do certain things that make SOME aspects of the game totally NOT enjoyable! Talk about a love-hate thing!

I read your post after I left mine and I feel your pain!

swiep07
10-20-11, 11:46 PM
It looks so funny! Lol :D

bletchingdon
10-21-11, 12:13 AM
Looks cool:) always wanted a new ice cream!!!!!!!

quentinsmommy
10-21-11, 10:38 AM
Yay!!!!! New ice cream!!!!:D I've been waiting for some new recipes.

kmartley86
10-21-11, 01:35 PM
Hi! Is there a particular reason why I can't get these items in Bakery Story? I'm kind of frustrated about this!!

Leire22
10-21-11, 05:17 PM
I am expecting in bakery update 3 weeks, and nothing, almost stopped playing it, it is really sad. And i really dont care for the reasons. Why they are teasing if we cant have it!!!

Rachael98
10-21-11, 05:28 PM
I am expecting in bakery update 3 weeks, and nothing, almost stopped playing it, it is really sad. And i really dont care for the reasons. Why they are teasing if we cant have it!!!

You can have it (I think)! When BS:H comes out:).

lesleypsg1
10-21-11, 05:32 PM
http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/NormantheFarmer/bakery_tease_icecream-1.png

... for Pumpkin Ice Cream!
Well I'm hoping I can scoop these up before its too late. They'll go bad and spoil if we can't prepare them before Halloween. I'm optimistic TL will surprise us with Bakery Halloween this weekend :)

draggiesfire
10-22-11, 12:26 PM
You scream, I scream, we all scream for ice cream
The pumpkin ice cream is out, so that means
the Halloween bakery version is out!!!