PDA

View Full Version : Too many games and the team is too small

Peter
10-17-10, 12:42 PM
Farm Story,
City Story,
Restaurant Story,
what's next?

All these games got a big community. Only one person of the team is active in the forum. Who will make the contests for all this games?
Who will support this games?
Who will develop this further?
Cars and little People in City Stoy? (Restaurant Story show that is possible)
New item update and new buildings?
Game Center update with the new achivments?

You got good ideas but i think you need more man power.

I think the first step is to activate the registration of the forum that this comes more serious.
The community got many ideas to develop this games further.

Make a contest that all have to draw a item and the best one will be added in the game.

Please TeamLava, talk with us more and give us answers. (start with that topic^^)

x8xOneWingedAngelx8x
10-18-10, 03:12 PM
Yes, I agree, four games and ONE server that just doesn't works, also the system to buy City Cash is broken, and it needs to be fixed... AND each time I get onto City/Restaurant/Farm Story, it closes.

Supervolcano
10-18-10, 05:06 PM
If you are having troubles buying City Cash, try rebooting your device.

To reboot, hold down the HOME and POWER buttons simultaneously for several seconds until the Apple Logo appears on the screen.

Unregistered
10-20-10, 05:05 PM
agree
ppl behind teamlava should put more attention in the forum, register and that stuff...
looks like the playfish forum but lost :P

Peter
10-21-10, 04:56 AM
//push

some one from teamlava should answer...

Unregistered
10-21-10, 03:48 PM
I don't mind that it is just 1 team member, but do they actually communicate w/ us?
Certainly do not include our suggestions in updates.... why not????
as mentioned above, many of the offered suggestions are important to the development of the game.
Most of team's update items are frivolous and not player friendly

Concerned City Builder
10-22-10, 09:05 AM
With at least 3 games now, common sense would say TeamLava should have 1 full time person - who will monitior these boards and acted as an interface between the players and the team.

I have been checking and I would said Norman replied to less than 10 times in the last 3 months.

Also; I noticed that there are less posting now, since we already get the hints that the team don't really care.

Other signs:
- more players are quiting this game? Because not enough updates and too much "city cash" items
- less active players... Being watered less
- players are not buying those cases

Please try to save the game & earn a "reasonable" cash in return (p.s. At 24 city cash an item, we can buy 5 iphone apps for $0.99 each... Just think that TeamLava need to be told).

Unregistered
10-23-10, 03:34 AM
With at least 3 games now, common sense would say TeamLava should have 1 full time person - who will monitior these boards and acted as an interface between the players and the team.

I have been checking and I would said Norman replied to less than 10 times in the last 3 months.

Also; I noticed that there are less posting now, since we already get the hints that the team don't really care.

Other signs:
- more players are quiting this game? Because not enough updates and too much "city cash" items
- less active players... Being watered less
- players are not buying those cases

Please try to save the game & earn a "reasonable" cash in return (p.s. At 24 city cash an item, we can buy 5 iphone apps for $0.99 each... Just think that TeamLava need to be told).

Thanks for saying all that, I couldn't have said it better. I notice I get most people cleaning my city right after an update, but a few weeks later, it dwindles to sometimes even just 5 or less people coming in to clean. Certainly feels like a lot of people are quitting the game. In the past, a lot more of my neighbours have 3 or 4 stars, but nowadays, 0-2 seem the norm.

Teamlava, please save this game before it's too late.

Unregistered
10-23-10, 04:30 AM
Thanks for saying all that, I couldn't have said it better. I notice I get most people cleaning my city right after an update, but a few weeks later, it dwindles to sometimes even just 5 or less people coming in to clean. Certainly feels like a lot of people are quitting the game. In the past, a lot more of my neighbours have 3 or 4 stars, but nowadays, 0-2 seem the norm.

Teamlava, please save this game before it's too late.

Sorry typo above, I mean A FEW DAYS, not weeks.

Unregistered
10-31-10, 04:15 AM
Push!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
10-31-10, 06:43 AM
New players will keep this game alive and old players will move on because of lack of new items,etc. Once all contracts have been fulfilled what's left. Meanwhile the developers are raking in the $$$$$$.
Come on TeamLava give us some updates.