PDA

View Full Version : New Farm Poll 10/19

kooky panda
10-19-11, 02:23 PM
Time for the Winter/Holiday poll. Thanks for all the great suggestions.
Please come vote for the items you would like see come to Farm Story.

Please also keep making suggestions on the current Winter /Holiday suggestion thread.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18476-Farm-New-Winter-Holiday-Suggestion-Thread

MiniLaura
10-19-11, 02:49 PM
yeah, I pretty much want everything, but I didn't check two of them so that I would appear to be picky.

However, one thing that I would rather see instead of snow tiles is a Winter version of FS in which the ground is ALREADY completely snow covered. (Similar to the way the Halloween version has dark green grass.)

kleinekitty8
10-19-11, 02:51 PM
same for me 

Rachael98
10-19-11, 03:18 PM
yeah, I pretty much want everything, but I didn't check two of them so that I would appear to be picky.

However, one thing that I would rather see instead of snow tiles is a Winter version of FS in which the ground is ALREADY completely snow covered. (Similar to the way the Halloween version has dark green grass.)

Good idea.

Also-
What would you like to see come to FarmStory?
[I]Santa. Take out the "items" of course...but Santa will come, won't he:o?

MiniLaura
10-19-11, 03:20 PM
I want a Santa Gnome. But he might end up looking like a girl gnome with a beard.

Rachael98
10-19-11, 03:24 PM
I want a Santa Gnome. But he might end up looking like a girl gnome with a beard.

Give him a sack with presents overflowing from it?

littletohide
10-19-11, 05:34 PM
I voted for the decorated house, snow/light covered fence, and the ice pond. I also like the idea of a holiday version of the game with a white, snowy ground.

pinkster73
10-19-11, 05:48 PM

A winter version available to Android would be nice. And thanks for putting "not tiny" on my snow flower suggestion. I would prefer them not ugly and too small :)

lesleypsg1
10-19-11, 05:51 PM
I like the pond and the idea of snow grass tiles. I have lots of holiday decor from last year in storage, so probably won't buy too much else. Except if these two things came out :)

nmishii
10-19-11, 06:07 PM
I voted for the snow drop flower. Since you need a lot of them for the snow effect, am assuming it would be a coin crop and not a 2-gem flower like the black rose and ghost flower.

I probably won't decorate so I didn't vote for the other items.

pinkster73
10-19-11, 06:23 PM
I voted for the snow drop flower. Since you need a lot of them for the snow effect, am assuming it would be a coin crop and not a 2-gem flower like the black rose and ghost flower.

I'm not getting it until I see a pic of a fully bloomed one on a farm. I'm only falling for that twice

lesleypsg1
10-19-11, 06:25 PM

Ghost flower? Is that one of the android only? I haven't seen a ghost flower. Oops sorry off topic. How about snow on the mountain, or snowball bush?

pinkster73
10-19-11, 06:28 PM
Ghost flower? Is that one of the android only? I haven't seen a ghost flower. Oops sorry off topic. How about snow on the mountain, or snowball bush?

No the ghost flower was in the accidental early release. It was pulled from the store after an hour. It is ugly and too small. DON'T BUY IT. I can still see the plow lines

lesleypsg1
10-19-11, 06:31 PM
No the ghost flower was in the accidental early release. It was pulled from the store after an hour. It is ugly and too small. DON'T BUY IT. I can still see the plow lines

Thanks...I don't buy gem flowers anyways, but do appreciate the heads up

pinkster73
10-19-11, 06:36 PM
Thanks...I don't buy gem flowers anyways, but do appreciate the heads up

Here's the page with the pic of my ugly and small ghost flowers beside my ugly and small black roses:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18354-My-black-roses-are-ugly-and-small/page2&highlight=black+roses

kooky panda
10-19-11, 06:46 PM
A And thanks for putting "not tiny" on my snow flower suggestion. I would prefer them not ugly and too small :)

Just for you !!!

pinkster73
10-19-11, 07:04 PM
Just for you !!!

Thanks! I got a kick out of that when I read it

sissy8
10-20-11, 04:45 AM
I mis the snowgoose:rolleyes::rolleyes:

DerGelbeKaiser
10-20-11, 10:34 AM
bush bush bush bush bush bush bush bush
I need something round, fluffy and gree to landscape my farm. Can we puuuuurleeaaaaseeeee have a bush? Something that looks better than the hedge? Ideally as a crop but I'm also happy about just a decorating element.

Rachael98
10-20-11, 10:35 AM
bush bush bush bush bush bush bush bush
I need something round, fluffy and gree to landscape my farm. Can we puuuuurleeaaaaseeeee have a bush? Something that looks better than the hedge? Ideally as a crop but I'm also happy about just a decorating element.

Yeah, that would be good.

bletchingdon
10-20-11, 11:38 AM
Snow covered trees defineatly.

luckygirl101
10-20-11, 02:13 PM
Anything with lights is cool with me!!! It would be sooooooo awesome!!!!!!

Rachael98
10-20-11, 02:15 PM
Anything with lights is cool with me!!! It would be sooooooo awesome!!!!!!

Yes...especially if the lights flashed:D.

shakiba
10-20-11, 02:58 PM
~i~want~everything~ :d

Rachael98
10-20-11, 03:30 PM
~i~want~everything~ :d

That was my thought...so I just picked my favourites...otherwise it kinda defeats the purpose:D!

rinklebag51
10-22-11, 02:27 PM
How about a Santa & sleigh with reindeer. Christms tree with flashing lights all items purchased with coins

henrodsatmeandyou
10-22-11, 02:36 PM
How about things there already are but coved in snow,like fences,farm houses,Barnes,trees,bird bath,hay,pathment,tool shed,bird house,doghouse,silo,well,topiary,light,wheelbarrow ,woodpile,hedge,farm truck,gazabo

PoppiesZ
10-22-11, 05:24 PM
I like it all but my favorite on the list is snow drop flower.

---La Cuccicella---

pinkster73
10-22-11, 05:28 PM
I like it all but my favorite on the list is snow drop flower.

---La Cuccicella---

As long as it has proper scale, not like the black roses and ghost flowers

FarmerPKB
10-29-11, 12:33 PM
I like all of the ideas so voted for all of them lol

On a separate note how can I get a poll going for a Big Fat Turkey ??

Pilgrim gnomes

Indian gnomes

Covered wagons

Sweet potatoes (1 day crop)

Pecan trees

Cinnimmun

Goose

FarmerPKB
10-29-11, 09:39 PM
Never mind I know how now

pinkster73
10-29-11, 10:28 PM
I need to add to TL: PLEASE PLEASE make the flowers cover the whole plot! Look at how the other older flowers actually fill up the square so you can't see the plow lines. And also they need to be tall enough to be comparable to the other flowers. PLEASE TL FOR THE LOVE OF GOD (or whatever) DON'T MAKE THE FLOWERS UGLY AND TOO SMALL!!! The black roses and ghost flowers are an embarrassment, especially since they cost gems.

Back to your regular scheduled poll now

starcross
10-31-11, 01:29 PM
I want all of them. I love anything Christmas so I'm not picky, except for the gnomes. If I can earn them they would be okay, but after few garden gnomes I am at my limit for displaying them on my farm...

kooky panda
11-01-11, 07:09 PM
Thanks for voting everyone. I have submitted the results.