PDA

View Full Version : Minestrone?.?.?.?

twompy
10-19-11, 01:53 PM
I am using and Android Evo 4G, is anybody else missing the Minestrone Soup... ive looked for it under the "All" tab and also the "Lunch" tab, and its not there. Also the Mango Delight only Show up under the "All" tab and not the "Deserts" tab.. is this happening with anyone else?

pastrychef17
10-19-11, 01:55 PM
Are you on level 70? Mine shows up under the All tab but it's greyed out since I'm not on Level 70 yet.

twompy
10-19-11, 03:54 PM
yes Level 96.. uninstalled app and reinstalled.. still no Minestrone Soup

Rachael98
10-19-11, 03:55 PM
Some recipes are missing on Android. Is this one of them?

Phthon
10-19-11, 03:56 PM
There are several recipes that are not showing up for Android users. Minestrone, Mushrooms (don't know if they are the stuffed or grilled ones) and the Lemon Lime soda.

The fix for it is being included in an update from the android store at some point in the future.

nmishii
10-19-11, 04:21 PM
I think this is the first time someone said minestrone soup is totally missing, rather than just not on one tab. Hopefully GM will relay this to the development team.

This is an answer to one of my posts from GM yesterday. They are still working on the problem. The thread was on lemon lime soda not being available to Android still. It looks like they're missing the last item for each appliance at a minimum, so there's a good chance there's a high-level dish on the oven that's missing that no one has identified yet.

It's a bug. If it could be added with a content push, it would have been already. You'll notice there are also still issues with the Minestrone Soup and Portobello Mushroom.
I am speculating it will be fixed in that release, as it requires a new download of the app to fix. Our Android team is still researching why only these items are affected, as opposed to the others.

Thank you. Can you also have them look at the Mango Delight recipe. Same issue. Post 32
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17381-Current-Known-Bugs-and-Issues-for-RS

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18911-I-liked-that...

twompy
10-22-11, 10:41 AM
I think this is the first time someone said minestrone soup is totally missing, rather than just not on one tab. Hopefully GM will relay this to the development team.

This is an answer to one of my posts from GM yesterday. They are still working on the problem. The thread was on lemon lime soda not being available to Android still. It looks like they're missing the last item for each appliance at a minimum, so there's a good chance there's a high-level dish on the oven that's missing that no one has identified yet.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18911-I-liked-that...

ok thanx..

greygull
10-22-11, 12:27 PM
I think I saw it in the Lunch tab yesterday, but I'm not completely sure. I have all ovens out right now, so I can check again in the morning when I'm done cooking. If you have an open stove, try the lunch tab, and let us know if you see it.

nmishii
10-22-11, 01:21 PM
I think I saw it in the Lunch tab yesterday, but I'm not completely sure. I have all ovens out right now, so I can check again in the morning when I'm done cooking. If you have an open stove, try the lunch tab, and let us know if you see it.

Yesterday when I replied I had all my ovens out making mummy pizza.

Looking at the stove cookbook now, it is exactly as how twompy described. Minestrone soup totally gone, Mango Delight not under the Desserts tab.

greygull
10-22-11, 03:25 PM
Yesterday when I replied I had all my ovens out making mummy pizza.

Looking at the stove cookbook now, it is exactly as how twompy described. Minestrone soup totally gone, Mango Delight not under the Desserts tab.

Ok. In the morning, when my ovens are done, I'll pull out all the appliances, and make a complete list of what is where, and compare it with my iOS appliances. I'll post it (I'll start a new thread in Bugs and Feedback), so we have one go-to thread for the recipes, and if there are changes at any time.

TeasTeas
10-22-11, 11:02 PM
No ministrone Soup is gone on mine, not under the lunch tab either. Portabello mushrooms now only under the lunch tab as of 5 min ago but not listed in the all tab. Mango delight listed in the all tab but not listed in deserts.
No ministrone soup.
Android epic 4G

DaojinWildfire
10-25-11, 04:32 PM
This is a known issue. Android devices are missing several recipes, but our engineering team is currently working to resolve this issue. Thanks for the info!

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

nmishii
11-10-11, 02:25 AM
I have Minestrone Soup, Portabello Mushrooms, and Smores back now. I understand that that'll go away just as magically as they came back, but meanwhile I can make them.

Still no lemon lime soda.

GroupMagma
11-10-11, 11:59 AM
I have Minestrone Soup, Portabello Mushrooms, and Smores back now. I understand that that'll go away just as magically as they came back, but meanwhile I can make them.

Still no lemon lime soda.

Hopefully these will be fixed for good in the next downloadable update of the games. Thanks for your patience. Hope you can make a lot of them now! :p