PDA

View Full Version : Pausing game

Unregistered
10-17-10, 11:40 AM
How can I pause when I'm away?

Unregistered
10-17-10, 11:50 AM
There is really no way to pause the game.
Someone else gave the suggestion of putting your host table infront of the restaurant door which does not allow any customers to come in while your food cooks. I have not tried this yet but you can see if it works for you.

Unregistered
10-17-10, 12:39 PM
Thanks-will try!

Unregistered
10-17-10, 01:26 PM
No problem :)
Add Me: KT377

Nicolab2108
10-17-10, 02:38 PM
There is really no way to pause the game.
Someone else gave the suggestion of putting your host table infront of the restaurant door which does not allow any customers to come in while your food cooks. I have not tried this yet but you can see if it works for you.

It works :)

Although I find it pointless if its just to get 50 each time you boot the app. Leave it for a few minutes and you'll be back to 50 in no time.

Unregistered
02-08-11, 12:48 AM
In bakery or restaurant story, your guests continue to come in while u r sleeping so u wake with low popularity and out of food. If u block the door with the host table u prevent them from coming in but do u lose popularity points while your door is blocked? If noticed that when I'm editing my bakery, no food is being eaten. Is this a possible pause option? Im trying it tonight. I'll repost my findings. Keep on baking!!!!

Unregistered
02-08-11, 01:07 AM
In bakery or restaurant story, your guests continue to come in while u r sleeping so u wake with low popularity and out of food. If u block the door with the host table u prevent them from coming in but do u lose popularity points while your door is blocked? If noticed that when I'm editing my bakery, no food is being eaten. Is this a possible pause option? Im trying it tonight. I'll repost my findings. Keep on baking!!!!

***While editing your guests are still coming in. Putting the host//register table in front of the door pauses the game without losing your popularity rating. Finally! I can take a break from all of these stories!!!

My ID is st0rmcl0ud. Everyone can add me on all the stories..... And that's how I saved Christmas!!
*~on a personal note...I am male, 39 yrs old and live in Arkansas,U.S. and l am looking for a NICE CARING COMPASSIONATE HONEST woman to be my Valentine and hopefully more. 