PDA

View Full Version : More decor & planting options

Unregistered
06-04-10, 12:51 PM
I feel there should be a larger choice of decor. For instance, why can't there be more than one kind of house, barn, silo, etc... Also, there should be flowers. I would like to plant flowers Round my house. There needs to be a larger selection of animals, and they should ALL be able to be purchased with coins. I refuse to buy gems with real money. You should be able to buy gems with coins just as you can buy coins with gems.

trenae
06-04-10, 12:55 PM
I feel there should be a larger choice of decor. For instance, why can't there be more than one kind of house, barn, silo, etc... Also, there should be flowers. I would like to plant flowers Round my house. There needs to be a larger selection of animals, and they should ALL be able to be purchased with coins. I refuse to buy gems with real money. You should be able to buy gems with coins just as you can buy coins with gems.

I'm sure it's something they are working on. Before more is introduced for the current levels open I'd rather they focus on opening up more levels and introduce more things as levels open up.

Also no not everything should be bought with coins. Eventually as they have posted there will be opportunities to receive promo gems (that are not bought) eventually - give it some time.

StrawberryFieldsForHours
06-05-10, 12:42 AM
I'm sure it's something they are working on. Before more is introduced for the current levels open I'd rather they focus on opening up more levels and introduce more things as levels open up.

Also no not everything should be bought with coins. Eventually as they have posted there will be opportunities to receive promo gems (that are not bought) eventually - give it some time.

I am the opposite; I'd like more items available within the sparse higher levels we have and then more levels once the balance is restored. If we get many levels first we lose the fun of seeing what we gain when levelling up, instead having to recheck the store and surmise when we might have earned any new additions.

Also, I have no problem with much of the gem content being available for coins, though there will always be gem features to save time for those who pay (or download related apps in future promotions) and I find it odd that anyone wouldn't to be honest. I like this game and will support it but there is a balance to be struck with shiny paid content Vs. children's pester power over their parents/guardians.

Unregistered
06-05-10, 02:13 AM
I started this thread and am very pleased with the changes that's been made! I just wanted to say "thanks" for listening and a job well done!!!

StrawberryFieldsForHours
06-05-10, 02:56 AM
No worries.

One of my neighbours seems now to be at level 49 so the cap has been raised somewhat with 1.2, I am sure that more content is on the way. :)