PDA

View Full Version : Deleting Comments Will Be Fixed Soon

Norman
05-21-10, 12:16 PM
Update: This is now fixed! You should be able to delete comments on your wall (except for the messages that let you know when another player has watered your farm).

Being unable to delete comments from your wall is a known issue and we plan to have it fixed sometime today. Please keep in mind that you won't be able to delete the messages that let you know when another player has watered your farm.

xntrick aka Norman
05-30-10, 01:25 PM
Why can't we delete the comments that tell us someone has watered? Once I acknowledge them it would be cleaner if I could delete the comments.

StrawberryFieldsForHours
05-30-10, 03:01 PM
Cheers, Norman.

Why can't we delete the comments that tell us someone has watered? Once I acknowledge them it would be cleaner if I could delete the comments.

At the moment only the last five auto watering messages are saved so your comments page won't be flooded *groan*.

I welcome being able to delete all comments bar these myself as, were I suspicious, I could easily weed out *sigh* those who comment that they have watered when they have not because however closely they word their messages to that of the auto response I will still only be able to delete forgeries.

The sad fact is that I will still visit them. :)
I am powerless against the urge to see how other slay out their farms so you need not fib folks, just say hello and I'll be right round with my lucky watering can unless I am busy.

StrawberryFieldsForHours
05-30-10, 03:05 PM
I welcome being able to delete all comments bar these myself as, were I suspicious, I could easily weed out *sigh* those who comment that they have watered when they have not because, however closely they word their messages to that of the auto response, I will still only be able to delete forgeries.

I am powerless against the urge to see how others lay out their farms so you need not fib folks, just say hello and I'll be right round with my lucky watering can, unless I am busy.

There, much better. Sorry for poor typing. Any news as to when we might register to the forums so that poor typists like your's truly can abuse the edit button?

Unregistered
05-31-10, 03:55 AM
Update: This is now fixed! You should be able to delete comments on your wall (except for the messages that let you know when another player has watered your farm).

Being unable to delete comments from your wall is a known issue and we plan to have it fixed sometime today. Please keep in mind that you won't be able to delete the messages that let you know when another player has watered your farm.

Please create a tab with an auto message who watered my plants with date time stamp an another tab with comments. This way you do not have to comment each time you watered someones crops and you can also see who watered but did not comment. Also it is easier to see real social talks.

StrawberryFieldsForHours
05-31-10, 04:15 AM
It can be a little tricky for adult fingers but I can confirm that it now works, sweet.

Thank you. :)

Norman aka xntrick
05-31-10, 05:42 PM
Looks lk it's working, thx!

Unregistered
06-17-10, 01:03 PM
Well we should be able to delete comments.
It really sux.