PDA

View Full Version : Cannot save the game progress

piggiful
10-19-11, 08:29 AM
It's been 6 months since several of us reported this bug.
Is there any plan to fix it so we can play on the viewsonic g tablet? (it wouldn't save, no matter which OS we install)
Basically, the game won't save at all. I can keep on creating new accounts and level up. As soon as I exit the game and come back, I start new as if I never played a single second. In the mean time, the android notification is still getting messages from the account I have no access to. No matter how many times I try, it will always start a new game and never save progress. I have downloaded every new version and tried uninstalling and reinstalling many times. Nothing has worked so far.

I need to get off my iphone now, if the g tablet still won't work, and I can't transfer my account over I would be forced to abandon the game:(. (along with all the other stories) That would just be sad....

Rachael98
10-19-11, 08:34 AM
Really? Anyone else...?

greygull
10-19-11, 09:28 AM
Have you contacted support about this? Support@teamlava.com Give them all of the info you've provided here. You should receive an automated reply shorty after. If it asks for additional information, make sure to reply back to the email, not to create a new one.

Rachael98
10-19-11, 09:30 AM
Have you contacted support about this? Support@teamlava.com Give them all of the info you've provided here. You should receive an automated reply shorty after. If it asks for additional information, make sure to reply back to the email, not to create a new one.

Also, Support will probably be very busy due to another...erm, completely unpublicised-throughout most of New Posts...issue right now, so be patient.

greygull
10-19-11, 09:36 AM
The automated reply should still come quickly.