PDA

View Full Version : unable to purchase gems "a server error has occured..."

adoreexb
10-19-11, 08:28 AM
Hello everyone,
I am a player of bakery, fashion and restaurant. When i try to buy gems for all three games regardless if they are on sale or not it gives me the error: Attention! A server error has occured retry or cancel and return to previous screen " i have tried reinstalling all games and restarting the tabket but still no luck.. does this happen to anyoe else? Can someone please help me because im dying for gems...

I am playing these on the asus pad transformer (android)
Any help woukd be appretiated~
Thank youu

Rachael98
10-19-11, 08:31 AM
There is a bit of a problem with lots of RS, BS and FshS games where people have lost doors, floors, Walls and decorations. I think it was a server corruption, so they probably can't process the purchases.

pinkster73
10-19-11, 08:32 AM
You should probably wait until they fix this huge issue before you buy gems.

Rachael98
10-19-11, 08:33 AM
You should probably wait until they fix this huge issue before you buy gems.

You don't say...maybe they were even deliberately disabled?

pinkster73
10-19-11, 08:35 AM
You don't say...maybe they were even deliberately disabled?

Could very well be

adoreexb
10-19-11, 08:35 AM
Okay thanks guys~ its just that it hapened even befor maint and i thiught itd vet fixed after maint :\ thanks for replies!!! Can i add you guys as neighbors? Lol :-)

pinkster73
10-19-11, 08:38 AM
Okay thanks guys~ its just that it hapened even befor maint and i thiught itd vet fixed after maint :\ thanks for replies!!! Can i add you guys as neighbors? Lol :-)

I only play farm :)

Rachael98
10-19-11, 08:40 AM

If you wish, though my main game is FarmStory; I try to Like as much as possible though:)!