PDA

View Full Version : no connection

maryjo82
10-19-11, 07:27 AM
Cannot connect to Bakery Story since last night gives me a unexpectedly stopped error and I have to force close. Very frustrated what's going on?

Rachael98
10-19-11, 07:57 AM
There was maintainence. As a result, some items may have been lost, and 50 gems been credited to your account. If 50 gems does not refund you, contact TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com). Remember that they'll be busy and may take some time getting back to you.

sabs360
10-19-11, 08:01 AM
I am having the same issue, since last night. It keeps saying I'm not in sync with the server, not connected. I have to force close, I'm losing customers, food spoiling, not at the register and people are leaving. I've restarted my computer multiple times and it won't stop happening.

WDCakes
10-19-11, 08:03 AM
Same for me. Neighbors in Bakery Story can get in, but when they try to tip me, they get a force close error.

kooky panda
10-19-11, 08:03 AM
I am having the same issue, since last night. It keeps saying I'm not in sync with the server, not connected. I have to force close, I'm losing customers, food spoiling, not at the register and people are leaving. I've restarted my computer multiple times and it won't stop happening.

Please come post your device and the game you are still having issues with.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18928-Possible-Connection-Issues-on-Restaurant

WDCakes
10-19-11, 08:09 AM
I am android and having problems with Bakery Story. I have uninstalled 3 times and have shut down my device as well. I know you were asking another user to post, but I thought I would do so also.

sabs360
10-19-11, 08:11 AM
Ok I posted there too....