PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Game

Sumptuou
10-19-11, 05:36 AM
Hello Everyone,
I am not sure is it me or if anyone is facing the same problem that I am having at this point of time.

I log into my game and downloaded the Halloween version too and log into my game today and to my greatest dismay found out that my entire wall of both the game is completely gone and disappear.

Is there a giltch somewhere and having to spend time building it to more than level 50, I find it very dishearting to see this happening.

I chose to write this on this forum to see if anyone is also facing the same issues as me, no doors, no walls, no floors and do not know what has happen or what can be done ?

Thank you and looking for suggestions

Kind regards

sumptuou.

greygull
10-19-11, 09:47 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18928-Possible-Connection-Issues-on-Restaurant

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18954-Lost-floor-wall-decorations-and-doors

These two threads are for issues with the games. The first one is for not being able to connect, the second is for lost of floors, walls, and doors. Please provide your device, it's version, which game(s) are affected, and if possible, the game(s) version. If you can't access at all to get the game version, that's fine, just provide all the other information please. Also in regards to the loss of floors, walls, and doors - you should have received 50 gems for compensation. If you did not, or you had spent more then that amount, you will need to email support@teamlava.com

Rachael98
10-19-11, 09:49 AM
Hello Everyone,
I am not sure is it me or if anyone is facing the same problem that I am having at this point of time.

I log into my game and downloaded the Halloween version too and log into my game today and to my greatest dismay found out that my entire wall of both the game is completely gone and disappear.

Is there a giltch somewhere and having to spend time building it to more than level 50, I find it very dishearting to see this happening.

I chose to write this on this forum to see if anyone is also facing the same issues as me, no doors, no walls, no floors and do not know what has happen or what can be done ?

Thank you and looking for suggestions

Kind regards

sumptuou.

Plenty of people are having the problems! Your account should have been credited with 50 gems?