PDA

View Full Version : Fashion no door everything gone

Gem77
10-19-11, 04:12 AM
:mad: where is my door, decor my flooring??? I expand my boutique try to get everything back but still the same,wasted money and Gems all I got is concrete flooring

barleycoon
10-19-11, 04:16 AM
Some players have similar problems at the moment, try restarting your device. Then if no improvement, delete the app and then add it back. You won't lose anything on your game, it's all backed up on TLs servers.

LIDA3209
10-19-11, 04:27 AM
I got 50 gems to replace my decor. Doors in Fashion cost 10, I had two doors, lions cost 15, had two of this, wall decor cost 10 each, I had two, so far I'm out 70 gems and I haven't even gotten to the walls or floor, they should give us a lot more gems to replace everything, I need at least 100 more to bring everything back. Floor tiles cost gems and I have lots of floor space, I've expands to the limit so it will take more then 100 just for that alone.

kooky panda
10-19-11, 04:42 AM
Guys I got up and lost all my flooring and walls and doors in Fashion. I like alot of you had alot more invested in this game. As GM stated in the first post, I emailed support this morning.
explaining the gems items I lost. If you had taken a picture of your game before try and send the picture with your email to show what you had. If no picture, list the gems items you had invested.
I know it is upsetting and shocking, ( I almost fell out of bed). Try and be patient with support because I am sure that they will be flooded with emails.

FunFlair
10-19-11, 06:50 AM
Did this work for you?

foxybrown1g
10-19-11, 07:01 AM
I got 50 gems to replace my decor. Doors in Fashion cost 10, I had two doors, lions cost 15, had two of this, wall decor cost 10 each, I had two, so far I'm out 70 gems and I haven't even gotten to the walls or floor, they should give us a lot more gems to replace everything, I need at least 100 more to bring everything back. Floor tiles cost gems and I have lots of floor space, I've expands to the limit so it will take more then 100 just for that alone.

I was told that if 50 gems were not enough, email support with your list of items and screenshots if you have them. I hope this helps.

carguii
10-19-11, 07:21 AM
Some players have similar problems at the moment, try restarting your device. Then if no improvement, delete the app and then add it back. You won't lose anything on your game, it's all backed up on TLs servers.
No, what is lost is lost. I had orange and dark gray floor and all is gone....

mcgee22
10-19-11, 07:46 AM
In my case the same thing happened in RS. Thankfully it was in only one game. I would have had a heart attack if it would have happened in all 4 of them!

I did think of all the ppl that had more things in the walls than me and that 50 gems would not have covered it for some. In my case I only had money items but I'm out of money at the moment so I guess I'm staying with grass as my floor :P

Rachael98
10-19-11, 07:49 AM
If anyone lost more than 50 gems worth of items, they need to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com)

kooky panda
10-19-11, 07:51 AM
Did this work for you?

Going to be a while for support to get to all the emails, I hope I get an answer today , but be prepared, it may take a little longer than one day.

desertfarmer
10-19-11, 08:01 AM
How long will the support u think will be free? I lost more than the 50 gems compensation....
And i dont want a long que.... The message i got when opening the game was that " due to some corruption issue on our server... Blah blah!" ......... So how they will know what was on our shop/bakery/restaurant even if we report it?
I dont remember all the gem items i bought, and if i do, i dont remember how many of each! Except for the door - i have 2- the rest, im not sure.......

Rachael98
10-19-11, 08:04 AM
How long will the support u think will be free? I lost more than the 50 gems compensation....
And i dont want a long que.... The message i got when opening the game was that " due to some corruption issue on our server... Blah blah!" ......... So how they will know what was on our shop/bakery/restaurant even if we report it?
I dont remember all the gem items i bought, and if i do, i dont remember how many of each! Except for the door - i have 2- the rest, im not sure.......

Support have a list of all gem purchases made, I think-even if they go missing.
I'm obviously unsure how long it would take, but I'm assuming much longer than usual.
E-mail them now (you can follow this (support@teamlava.com) link) and hopefully you'll get a reply soon-ish.

dreams2
10-19-11, 08:46 AM
If they have a list of all gem purchases made then why cant the just compensate that way. Add those items in design as if paid for and stored. Why do we need to contact them?

Rachael98
10-19-11, 08:49 AM
If they have a list of all gem purchases made then why cant the just compensate that way. Add those items in design as if paid for and stored. Why do we need to contact them?

I don't know, and I assumed that they had a list.
It would take ages though...just contact them:p!

dreams2
10-19-11, 08:59 AM
Yes I agree they should have records of what each account bought. I do remembering hearing that they can see what each gem purchase on account is. I emailed them any way. For all the good it may do

Rachael98
10-19-11, 09:04 AM
Yes I agree they should have records of what each account bought. I do remembering hearing that they can see what each gem purchase on account is. I emailed them any way. For all the good it may do

I'm pretty sure they do.
But e-mailing them should guarantee that *something* will happen:).

kooky panda
10-19-11, 09:10 AM

Remember that some items that were bought with gems, may not of been placed, but in inventory, so not all gems that were bought were lost.

dreams2
10-19-11, 09:16 AM
If they were in inventory I suppose thats true but the hundreds of gems I spent decorating my shop are gone. I had my shop decked out. I believe you saw it Kooky. All my neighbors know I had it all done up fancy. Just the tile alone would be over 300 gems. Largest shop, each tile 1 gem each.... not counting the lion fountains, 4, the arched window, 7, the rose candle wall items, 5, the wall lights, not sure....I can keep going. I am very frustrated. I have rolled with all the other glitches. But this one, not so much. It was a lot of money. I have emailed teamlava

Rachael98
10-19-11, 09:17 AM
If they were in inventory I suppose thats true but the hundreds of gems I spent decorating my shop are gone. I had my shop decked out. I believe you saw it Kooky. All my neighbors know I had it all done up fancy. Just the tile alone would be over 300 gems. Largest shop, each tile 1 gem each.... not counting the lion fountains, 4, the arched window, 7, the rose candle wall items, 5, the wall lights, not sure....I can keep going. I am very frustrated. I have rolled with all the other glitches. But this one, not so much. It was a lot of money. I have emailed teamlava

Good luck:cool:

kooky panda
10-19-11, 09:25 AM

I am in the same boat. I had taken a picture last week of my store, and a picture yesterday of my new halloween corner(bought expensive mirrors and clock).
So I sent those photos with my email support so they could see how many gem items I lost.

Rachael98
10-19-11, 09:26 AM
I am in the same boat. I had taken a picture last week of my store, and a picture yesterday of my new halloween corner(bought expensive mirrors and clock).
So I sent those photos with my email support so they could see how many gem items I lost.

Kooky, I reccommend that you look at your FshS wall...
"Like the floor, where did you get those?...I lol-ed pretty hard at that...:p. I do actually like the patterns-I think they look good, but not when they're supposed to be something else!

pinkster73
10-19-11, 09:28 AM
Kooky, I reccommend that you look at your FshS wall...
"Like the floor, where did you get those?...I lol-ed pretty hard at that...:p. I do actually like the patterns-I think they look good, but not when they're supposed to be something else!

Now that's funny!

Rachael98
10-19-11, 09:29 AM
Now that's funny!

I did post that it was a glitch. I'd post a picture, but it might be embarassing for whomever posted it...

dreams2
10-19-11, 09:31 AM
Thank you for your support. I hope it is resolved soon. I miss the game but better to not play till we see what they do. Not sure if I will keep playing farm, bakery, restaurant. Spent a lot on those too. but not as much as on fashion. Hate to quit the games but it seems too risky. I will just wait it out for a while but not too long. They are grt games but not when money can be lost. Thank you Rach and kooky. Hope it all works out in a fair way and reasonable time.

Rachael98
10-19-11, 09:33 AM
Thank you for your support. I hope it is resolved soon. I miss the game but better to not play till we see what they do. Not sure if I will keep playing farm, bakery, restaurant. Spent a lot on those too. but not as much as on fashion. Hate to quit the games but it seems too risky. I will just wait it out for a while but not too long. They are grt games but not when money can be lost. Thank you Rach and kooky. Hope it all works out in a fair way and reasonable time.

I hope so...and anyway, if you have some neighbours on your other games as well, you'll stay in touch. My Fashion account is still functioning though, shall I post a message explaining for you?

dreams2
10-19-11, 09:33 AM
By the way, I don't have pictures of my shop. Never even thought of taking one. Didn't see a reason too. I took few pics of shops that I liked a certain way they did things.

Rachael98
10-19-11, 09:35 AM
By the way, I don't have pictures of my shop. Never even thought of taking one. Didn't see a reason too. I took few pics of shops that I liked a certain way they did things.

The dreams2 account (I just added you) has been affected by the glitch...

dreams2
10-19-11, 09:37 AM
Thank you!! Your such a sweetheart :)

Rachael98
10-19-11, 10:18 AM
Thank you!! Your such a sweetheart :)

Message posted:).

tracye68
10-19-11, 01:19 PM
I just checked my shop...wall decor/floor tiles and windows are gone too. I don't feel like re-storing my boutique at this point. So much time and money has been wasted. The 50 gem credit is an insult--including the 20% gem offer

kooky panda
10-19-11, 01:54 PM
I just got an email back from support on my missing floors and walls.

this is what they need
Your Storm8 ID:
- Which game was affected:
- Which specific items were lost (and how many of each item):

If you have already emailed your can reply to your automatic ticket email with any of the extra info they need.
You do not need a picture.
They will look up your game.
Remember to only report gems items that were on you walls and floors, and not the gem items in your inventory-- these should still be there.

I also have made a list of what I have in my inventory, in case the lost items are pushed into my game so I can keep track.

davis714
10-19-11, 02:05 PM
Yeah my restaurant story floor and walls are completely gone. I had about 100 gems or more invested between both. And I had paper fans that lined the walls and bought them when they costed coins but now they cost 3 gems, what am I supposed to do? So they think 50 gems will just cover all that? I'm just so disappointed with team lava right now, I hope they get some sense and give us more gems for those that spent more than 50 as well as reimburse us with some coins. Or I think I might be smelling a law suit coming there way. I've spent hundreds of dollars with team lava and for me to be treated this way is unacceptable. I guess I await my fate until they email me back (if they ever do).

Rachael98
10-19-11, 02:09 PM
Yeah my restaurant story floor and walls are completely gone. I had about 100 gems or more invested between both. And I had paper fans that lined the walls and bought them when they costed coins but now they cost 3 gems, what am I supposed to do? So they think 50 gems will just cover all that? I'm just so disappointed with team lava right now, I hope they get some sense and give us more gems for those that spent more than 50 as well as reimburse us with some coins. Or I think I might be smelling a law suit coming there way. I've spent hundreds of dollars with team lava and for me to be treated this way is unacceptable. I guess I await my fate until they email me back (if they ever do).

I hate to say that I'm pretty sure no lawsuit would stand a chance.
Support should reply, but as you can imagine, they're probably rather busy. You'll probably need to be very patient with them.

davis714
10-19-11, 02:26 PM
I hate to say that I'm pretty sure no lawsuit would stand a chance.
Support should reply, but as you can imagine, they're probably rather busy. You'll probably need to be very patient with them.
I mean the law suit won't come from me I don't have the resources but I have nbrs that are very upset and spent more money then I have, I'm just restating how angry they were. But yeah a law suit definitely wouldnt hold. Oh and I got mixed up with the paper fans and paper lanterns. I only had like 4 paper fans. Do you think they will reimburse us in coins to?

easby06
10-19-11, 03:20 PM
Let me take a photo of my boutique just in case this should happen to me. This way I have proof of what the store looks like. However, this would not take stock of what I have in the design area. I have plenty; to include those rare and hard items to get. Giving me 50 gems as a form of compensation just would not cut it. Just yesterday, I paid for over 1,000 gems.

Rachael98
10-19-11, 03:23 PM
I mean the law suit won't come from me I don't have the resources but I have nbrs that are very upset and spent more money then I have, I'm just restating how angry they were. But yeah a law suit definitely wouldnt hold. Oh and I got mixed up with the paper fans and paper lanterns. I only had like 4 paper fans. Do you think they will reimburse us in coins to?

Make sure you add that to your ticket.
I really don't know if they'll refund coins, though I'd be inclined to think not...

Let me take a photo of my boutique just in case this should happen to me. This way I have proof of what the store looks like. However, this would not take stock of what I have in the design area. I have plenty; to include those rare and hard items to get. Giving me 50 gems as a form of compensation just would not cut it. Just yesterday, I paid for over 1,000 gems.

Definitely do that. Hopefully TL will never have anything like this happen ever again ever...but just in case. I think you'd probably qualify for extra compensation though:p!

drom42
10-19-11, 08:19 PM
It started last week with my clothes disappearing and having to start all over again. Now all my decor is back to basics. I have wood now. I had grass this morning. Moving up in the world.

kooky panda
10-19-11, 08:48 PM
I just got an email back from support on my missing floors and walls.

this is what they need
Your Storm8 ID:
- Which game was affected:
- Which specific items were lost (and how many of each item):

If you have already emailed your can reply to your automatic ticket email with any of the extra info they need.
You do not need a picture.
They will look up your game.
Remember to only report gems items that were on you walls and floors, and not the gem items in your inventory-- these should still be there.

I also have made a list of what I have in my inventory, in case the lost items are pushed into my game so I can keep track.

Hey guys, I just got my email back from support!!! They validated the list of lost gem items that I sent them and they have put them back in my game!!!!
I am back up and running!!!

desertfarmer
10-20-11, 12:34 PM
It started last week with my clothes disappearing and having to start all over again. Now all my decor is back to basics. I have wood now. I had grass this morning. Moving up in the world.

Same here. My shop is back to basic ;-(
Haven't receive any answer from support yet.. Do i have to follow up on my ticket number? Or i just have to wait?
Is it safe to redecorate my shop now?

chante2
10-20-11, 12:44 PM
I blocked my door in order to restock my store since i was unable to play for a few days and when i unblocked it and opened for biz all my items just basically disappeared.
How do I get these back?

kooky panda
10-20-11, 01:34 PM
Same here. My shop is back to basic ;-(
Haven't receive any answer from support yet.. Do i have to follow up on my ticket number? Or i just have to wait?
Is it safe to redecorate my shop now?

If you lost your gem items on floors and walls:
Support should get to your email request, but make sure you gave them your storm ID , the game and a list of the gem items you lost and how many of each.
If you did not, reply back to your ticket email to update with this information.

Keep in mind that support has to validate all the items on the list for each person I am sure this is a long process.

kooky panda
10-20-11, 01:38 PM
I blocked my door in order to restock my store since i was unable to play for a few days and when i unblocked it and opened for biz all my items just basically disappeared.
How do I get these back?
You probably received the coins. When you block the door or register when you are making the clothes, this is not part of the design of the game.(this is a workaround some players discovered in the game)
Sometimes the game will do a quick sale of your items. You clothes get sold quickly but you do get the coins.

There is no sure way to prevent this from happening again, since blocking the door disrupts the flow of the game.

Some members claim that when you open if you leave the game running for about 10 minutes and do not leave to like a nbr or go to another game that this has helped them.

shakiba
10-20-11, 04:31 PM
Everyone pls respect the company and this problem. Everyone makes mistakes. Pls instead of complaining, e-mail them and just tell them what happened, what you are missing with a picture. They didnt make this problem on purpose.

caljean
10-20-11, 04:40 PM
My neighbors are rallying about gem purchase strike read over 30 msg in my wall from different people. And their wall is filled with others supporting them. I would get TL's feedback on this issue. I think it's good for players to hear your side too. Thanks.

kooky panda
10-20-11, 04:49 PM
Support is trying to get to everyone that has emailed over their list of lost items. It takes time to validate your list. Here is a post from GM

Our Support team is trying to issue these items manually, but as you can expect, it's a very slow process. Our engineering staff may be able to restore many of the lost items sometime within the next few days. I'm sorry for the continued delay and inconvenience, but we are working on fixing this issue as soon as possible.

here is the main thread on this issue
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18954-Lost-floor-wall-decorations-and-doors&p=157668&viewfull=1#post157668

shakiba
10-20-11, 05:02 PM
Well whoever are writing these strike should understand that this isnt a joke from TL, it is a serious matter, it's a mistake, remember everyone makes them, they should be patient and realize that TL is working on it. If they have any problems they should email them instead of complaining about this problem!

caljean
10-20-11, 06:15 PM
Thanks TL I'll try to spread your word to people posting on my wall. I'm sure most of them will turn around and be understanding of your side too.

suesfarmm
10-20-11, 06:34 PM
My fashion story did the same thing. I lost space, floor, wall paper, mirrors, and extra door. things that cost me lost of time and coins over the past 3-4 months of playing. I am at level 54..

suesfarmm
10-20-11, 06:46 PM
Last night I added a mirror on the wall and this morning it was gone.. Is there a way for people to hack your game? I also had 66 gems this morning and when I looked again I only had 46. Whats up with that. My game is going to stay plain untill they fix the problem. I hope they replace all my items I lost. My friend said his bakery food items are disapearing when he has the door blocked.

kooky panda
10-20-11, 06:59 PM
new (update) post from GM
Short answer: because the situation has changed somewhat, and we may be able to recover a large number of these items for everyone at once instead of manually, painstakingly, and over a long period of time.