PDA

View Full Version : No floor & door

lilykhoo
10-19-11, 01:38 AM
About 4-5 hrs i cant log in the game. When i can log in, No floor, no door & all my wall decorations are all gone. Pls fits it ASAP.

deluxe28
10-19-11, 01:41 AM
Same as me, what's going on? The LavaTeam must make sure our account can activate properly without suffer any loses! Please repair immediately!

bunbaobao
10-19-11, 03:07 AM
I have the same problem : initially i cant load the games (bakery story and restaurant story) for several hours. When i could load the games several hours later, all foods and drinks became flies!!!!!! All the floor and wall decorations and the door were lost. The cashier girl was also lost. As the door was gone, no customers can go in!!!! Please fix the problem. How come!!! Please fix it and compensate the loss!!!

Rachael98
10-19-11, 03:09 AM
See this (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18959-Connection-Issues-Missing-Wall-Floor-amp-Door) thread:).

judymo
10-19-11, 08:04 AM
Oh, same as me.I even can't open the app.

Rachael98
10-19-11, 08:06 AM
If you lost anything, you should have been credited 50 gems.
If 50 gems is not adequate to refund you, e-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com). Remember that they'll be busy, so it might take a bit of time.

Schmange21
10-19-11, 12:26 PM
I did get the 50 gems but my floors are still green and will not show up any new flooring I try to place.

GeesSweets
10-19-11, 05:36 PM
I am having the same problem with floor and walls. Also 50 gems does not cover the cost all the flooring and wall decorations. The problem continues with the flooring

greygull
10-19-11, 05:49 PM
If your floor is still grass, try restarting your device, or even deleting and reinstalling the game. Your progress is saved on TLs servers, you won't lose anything.

If the 50 gems was not enough to cover the items/floors/walls you lost, you will need to email support@teamlava.com Provide them with you ID, game name, device and it's version, and game version. Also you will need to list what is missing, and the gem total if you know it. And if you have a recent screenshot, provide that too.

bluecloud4u
10-19-11, 07:07 PM
I lost part of my floor and wall,and few minutes ago can't acess my restaurant,I wrote an email o TL support,they answer me back,that it I'll take several days to the issue to be fix..so sad.
TL is working hard and I hope everything come back to normal and replace the lost items.

Sina680
10-19-11, 07:09 PM
Funny thing...I actually commented on my Nbrs green floor, saying how cute it was Bcuz it looked like an outdoor bakery...LoL! Then I went to see if green tiles were a new update...Felt silly after, but hey it did look really cute! ;)

pinkster73
10-19-11, 07:18 PM
Funny thing...I actually commented on my Nbrs green floor, saying how cute it was Bcuz it looked like an outdoor bakery...LoL! Then I went to see if green tiles were a new update...Felt silly after, but hey it did look really cute! ;)

You weren't the only one :)

kooky panda
10-19-11, 07:23 PM
You weren't the only one :)
I had nbrs on fashion post I Love you new outside look, how did you do it!!