PDA

View Full Version : Negative 21000+ coins?? plz help

tjsdoinshiit
10-18-11, 08:18 PM
Hi teamlava,
This is tjsdoinshiit using resturaunt story I love the game its very addicting. But at about 9:30pm 10/18/2011 I found out tht there was a glitch in the system I am 21000+ coins in the negative???!! How is that even possible and now I can't use my appliances and I can't clear my tips of the tables. I can't even visit neighbors what's going on I am wasting alot of time and losing alot of money.
Please reply with a solution or accomadation for my troubles as soon as possible.
Thank you,
Tj Cohen

kooky panda
10-18-11, 08:50 PM
Hi teamlava,
This is tjsdoinshiit using resturaunt story I love the game its very addicting. But at about 9:30pm 10/18/2011 I found out tht there was a glitch in the system I am 21000+ coins in the negative???!! How is that even possible and now I can't use my appliances and I can't clear my tips of the tables. I can't even visit neighbors what's going on I am wasting alot of time and losing alot of money.
Please reply with a solution or accomadation for my troubles as soon as possible.
Thank you,
Tj Cohen
There is a current issue with RS http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18928-Possible-Connection-Issues-on-Restaurant

Try restarting your device to see if you coins come back to normal. If not delete and redownload the game from the app store. You will not lose your game it is saved on team lavas servers.

tjsdoinshiit
10-18-11, 09:26 PM
There is a current issue with RS http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18928-Possible-Connection-Issues-on-Restaurant

Try restarting your device to see if you coins come back to normal. If not delete and redownload the game from the app store. You will not lose your game it is saved on team lavas servers.

I tried both options neither of them has worked. So far no change still in the negatives.

Team lava plz help

greygull
10-18-11, 09:29 PM
You will need to email support@teamlava.com Provide your game name, Storm8 ID, game version number, your device and it's version number. They will be able to look into your game and see what happened.

tjsdoinshiit
10-18-11, 09:30 PM
You will need to email support@teamlava.com Provide your game name, Storm8 ID, game version number, your device and it's version number. They will be able to look into your game and see what happened.

I already did that and I got an email back saying to post the problem on here

greygull
10-18-11, 09:35 PM
I already did that and I got an email back saying to post the problem on here

Reply back to that email, stating that you've visited the forums, and you were directed back to support. Even though I know it is, try to avoid words like "bug" and "glitch". Normally when those words are used, the issues are things that mods and members can help explain. Negative coins is one of the issues we can't really help with.

tjsdoinshiit
10-18-11, 09:44 PM
Reply back to that email, stating that you've visited the forums, and you were directed back to support. Even though I know it is, try to avoid words like "bug" and "glitch". Normally when those words are used, the issues are things that mods and members can help explain. Negative coins is one of the issues we can't really help with.

Already done will let u know if it helps thank you

greygull
10-18-11, 10:44 PM
Already done will let u know if it helps thank you

I hope they get it fixed quickly for you!

holy2334
10-19-11, 06:04 PM
This might not help at all but did you notice a higher amount of coins before you went negative. Cause I encountered the same problem today(got out the negatives though) and I noticed before I went in the negatives I had a lot more coins than normal and spent it all.

lesleypsg1
10-19-11, 06:08 PM
My daughter had this issue when she blocked her register. When I unblocked her register on her ipod, the coins began returning to normal

niksj18
11-07-11, 04:39 PM
hi, this is niksj18's brother. i quit this game now because of this glitch. thanks teamlava for ruining my gold :)

Rachael98
11-07-11, 04:41 PM
hi, this is niksj18's brother. i quit this game now because of this glitch. thanks teamlava for ruining my gold :)

E-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com):).

tuesdayjulian
11-08-11, 07:40 PM
I am also seeing my coins leaving. One minute I have a certain amount and when I log out and come back in I have a tremendous less amount, but my food is all gone so I no I had to make some money but my game is not reflecting this. I am also seeing my counters not there at times. Please fix my game.

kooky panda
11-08-11, 07:57 PM
I am also seeing my coins leaving. One minute I have a certain amount and when I log out and come back in I have a tremendous less amount, but my food is all gone so I no I had to make some money but my game is not reflecting this. I am also seeing my counters not there at times. Please fix my game.

current bug thread on negative and missing coins http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19316-Why-in-the-world-does-the-amount-of-money-I-have-keep-changing&p=163058&viewfull=1#post163058