PDA

View Full Version : Gifts

Unregistered
10-16-10, 11:09 PM
When dies your limit of gifts renew for the next day? I
Thought maybe at 12 but it didn't, do you have to stay off
The game for an amount time to receive more gifts?

Unregistered
10-16-10, 11:44 PM
Your gifts start over 24 hours after your last gift to that neighbor. Your tips refresh at midnight pst ... But u can only gift once every 24 hours to that person

Nicolab2108
10-17-10, 02:43 PM
Anyone else think gifts ought to be items rather than food? I mean you still have to cook them all, and it'd be like getting a crop or a contract to complete in farm story and city story. An item makes more sense to me, personally. I am finding gifts useless as I'd rather do food I want to do than 8 lots of French toast. I'm sure people would find a table or counter more productive and worth gifting.

Nicolab2108
10-17-10, 03:58 PM
Sorry, didn't notice the my gifts thing. My bad :P

Unregistered
10-17-10, 07:12 PM
...they're not properly getting their gifts back from neighbours? And no, I don't mean perhaps none of my neighbours are sending me gifts; they are.

I can see the Gifts icon stating I have 5 waiting when I'm traveling inbetween screens from my restaurant to a friends but it quickly disappears.

Unregistered
10-17-10, 07:12 PM
Anyone else think gifts ought to be items rather than food? I mean you still have to cook them all, and it'd be like getting a crop or a contract to complete in farm story and city story. An item makes more sense to me, personally. I am finding gifts useless as I'd rather do food I want to do than 8 lots of French toast. I'm sure people would find a table or counter more productive and worth gifting.

I think the food gifts was an awesome idea. I can't count how many items I have in my inventory in Farm & City Story that just sit there till I upgrade my lot to sell it. Also, it saves you when you run out of food and have to wait for your macaroni and pizza to finish. Another plus is that you can pick which item you want with the coins you get for it and not have overstock of something outdated. A cool tip is to wait till you get like 1000 or more of one dish in your inventory then put it out to sell while you're waiting for something to finish cooking. That way you'll always be making money and you'll be able to get that new item you've been wanting faster =]

Brinah20
10-17-10, 08:20 PM
I'm loosing gifts as well. I wish you could get more than 20 gifts a day, it sure would help in keeping our places going.

Unregistered
10-18-10, 12:19 AM
I'm loosing gifts as well. I wish you could get more than 20 gifts a day, it sure would help in keeping our places going.

When they put the game out, early this week!, it was too slow.... Now the quests eat our counters empty too fast.. The first presents where stews for a lot of guestst .. and then...now:
WE don't get gifts at all....OR IT SHOWS 5 AND YOU GET 2.. OR YOU ACCEPT 2 STEWS, PUT THEM OUT ON A EMPTY SPOT AND YOU DONT HAVE 300 PORTIONS BUT ONLY 150... So, one gifts became useless....
So, I get 5, only see 2 and end up with only 1....

When I visit my neighbors since yesterday, everywhere I go I see empty counters...

MAKERS OF THIS PROGRAMM: There a lot of problems, you dont give us information about those problems weather you'r fixing them or .....? ...

Well my patience doesn't take it anymore. So, i give you 48 hours. I put on all my stoves stew and i will check back with you in 2 days

Good luck with this bulletin-board! Did you set this up for a special reason???? Or just so that players can communicate with each other??