PDA

View Full Version : Impossible to master rose bouquet?

cakeandpie
10-18-11, 08:03 AM
I wanted to get the rose trophy from collectibles, so even though I didn't really want to redecorate my walls, I had millions of coins and nothing to spend them on, so I re-panelled part of my restaurant several times. I discovered that you only get a flower collectible about every other time you buy a panel (approximately, I wasn't watching too closely), and that you only get a rose once out of every 30 times you get a flower. That means that to get a rose (and thus complete the series to redeem), you have to buy at least 60 panels.

My restaurant is the max size of 22x19, meaning 41 panels. There are 17 coin purchasable panels, so the max number of panels I could ever buy is 697, minus the white ones you get free when expanding. Divide by 60 and you get a max number of 11.6 (which means 11) times you can redeem the rose bouquet collectible. That makes it impossible to master the rose bouquet or even get to a gem by reaching level 2.

Tying the flower collectibles only to wall panels and not to floor tiles and other decorations really makes little sense. TL, could you please expand the rose bouquet to include at least floor tiles?

barleycoon
10-18-11, 08:11 AM
Very good points, although we might get bored if TL made it too easy to find things.
I too would love more things for bigger amount of coins.

greygull
10-18-11, 09:18 AM
I believe they're tyed to anything for the walls - even the decorations. I've seen other people say that they continuously buy the wall clock (I think), then just turn around and sell it.

starstar2
10-18-11, 03:51 PM
Rose bouquet is indeed tough.
Among my collectibles, rose bouquet still level 0; others is 2 to 4.

U have to buy and sell and continuously tap in this sequence for very very very long to master it.
As for me, I just put 1 trophy in my restaurant only n thus not much interest in mastering this.

starstar2
10-18-11, 03:54 PM
Btw, wall clock works and is cheap but still hav to tap very very very long.

carguii
10-18-11, 04:45 PM
I have 9 flower trophies. I guess is not that difficult to get them, after all...

bluecloud4u
10-18-11, 05:01 PM
Is I I'll tricky to get the rose trophy.i got a least 20 buying 100 coins clocks and wallpapers.

starstar2
10-26-11, 12:02 AM
With collectibles rate dropped, is even harder.

DaojinWildfire
10-26-11, 02:58 PM
The Collectibles for the Flower Trophy are obtained from the wall decorations and wall paper. The drop rate for the Collectibles was recently reduced, so it might take some time to obtain all of the items. Good luck!

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

thispe
10-28-11, 05:22 PM
Just how infrequent is the rose for the rose trophy anyway? I just bought and sold about 160 wall clocks and didn't get a single one. Is that a glitch or is the stupid rose really THAT rare?

xcellent
10-29-11, 06:50 AM
Rose is the most difficult to collect... Esp now that the drop rates are reduced :-(