PDA

View Full Version : I liked that...

nina362
10-18-11, 07:12 AM
Oh! I liked that, the Lemon Lime Soda, was available for Android. It's a item very nice!

redbites
10-18-11, 08:16 AM
So it had arrived and now it's gone again?

nina362
10-18-11, 10:24 AM
Sorry! I understand that always speak the same thing, is boring. Sorry!

redbites
10-18-11, 10:25 AM
What are you saying?

Hawaiianmomma
10-18-11, 12:56 PM
 My Dear did you have lemon lime soda and now they took it away?

Rachael98
10-18-11, 12:58 PM
I thought that it went missing on Android that TL were trying to fix it?

Hawaiianmomma
10-18-11, 01:02 PM
I thought that it went missing on Android that TL were trying to fix it?
We have to wait for a reply hon.....she might have had it

nmishii
10-18-11, 01:02 PM
Since its been 2 months that the drink machines have been released without the lemon-lime soda, and it appears that it could be treated as a weekly update, it isn't hard to believe that this might be true.

However, note the unhappy icon in the title.

Hawaiianmomma
10-18-11, 01:13 PM
Words tell alot Baby

pinkster73
10-18-11, 01:40 PM
This thread is ????

nmishii
10-18-11, 02:07 PM
This thread is ????

... on the lemon lime soda on the drink machine in Restaurant Story.

It was released to iDevice the first week of June with 6 recipes, including lemon-lime soda.

It was released to Android 2 1/2 months later on Aug 16 but without the lemon lime soda.

Its like releasing a special squash farm to iDevice with spaghetti, acorn, butternut, and banana squash. Then 2 1/2 months later we get it and don't get spaghetti squash, and 2 months after that still don't understand why not because its just a crop, and crops are easily added all the time.

GM said that lemon lime soda would be released in the next Android Market release. He also said that won't be this month.

Hawaiianmomma
10-18-11, 02:09 PM
Everybody just gotta slow dea roll and wait for the op to respond back as to what she talking bout

GroupMagma
10-18-11, 03:28 PM
Its like releasing a special squash farm to iDevice with spaghetti, acorn, butternut, and banana squash. Then 2 1/2 months later we get it and don't get spaghetti squash, and 2 months after that still don't understand why not because its just a crop, and crops are easily added all the time.

GM said that lemon lime soda would be released in the next Android Market release. He also said that won't be this month.

It's a bug. If it could be added with a content push, it would have been already. You'll notice there are also still issues with the Minestrone Soup and Portobello Mushroom.
I am speculating it will be fixed in that release, as it requires a new download of the app to fix. Our Android team is still researching why only these items are affected, as opposed to the others.

nmishii
10-18-11, 03:46 PM
It's a bug. If it could be added with a content push, it would have been already. You'll notice there are also still issues with the Minestrone Soup and Portobello Mushroom.
I am speculating it will be fixed in that release, as it requires a new download of the app to fix. Our Android team is still researching why only these items are affected, as opposed to the others.

Thank you. Can you also have them look at the Mango Delight recipe. Same issue. Post 32
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17381-Current-Known-Bugs-and-Issues-for-RS

nina362
11-01-11, 11:40 AM
This still was not resved!!!

nina362
11-01-11, 11:44 AM
Sorry! It still was not resolved!!!

jojo423
12-01-11, 09:09 PM
I's a probem of Android.

pinkster73
12-01-11, 09:44 PM
I's a probem of Android.