PDA

View Full Version : Months worth of stock piling gone in one second.

Rockinkitten
10-18-11, 04:08 AM
I had been stockpiling clothes for at least 3 months to fill dozens of rails. Just now I installed the Halloween version, and when I started playing it, ALL my clothes disappeared! I'm gonna have to delete both versions now because this way it is NO fun.

barleycoon
10-18-11, 05:08 AM
I'm so sorry your clothes have gone, it's happened to me a few times, and on the other games.
It's nice to get the coins, but it takes ages to stock a shop up.
Good luck with restocking, really hope you don't leave.
Can I add you, and help you out with gifts for some more things in your shop.
It is so upsetting when this happens, hopefully with time your enjoy it again.

starstar2
10-18-11, 05:56 AM
U stock too much. Stock for few days is sufficient already.

sissy8
10-18-11, 01:12 PM
make a shop in a shop, than the dammage is not that big:rolleyes::rolleyes:

kooky panda
10-18-11, 01:15 PM
I had been stockpiling clothes for at least 3 months to fill dozens of rails. Just now I installed the Halloween version, and when I started playing it, ALL my clothes disappeared! I'm gonna have to delete both versions now because this way it is NO fun.

If you had your door blocked while making the clothes, then opened, you could of had a quick Sale. Blocking the door is not part of the design of the game
and this can happen when you opened, all your items sold, but you would of gotten the coins.

Try deleting and redownloading the games. Then just play on one of games for now. (If you want to use halloween items you will need to play on the Halloween game).

IsisPisces
10-18-11, 02:32 PM
I found however that if you block a cash register while stockpiling rather than the front door it won't do the flooded instant sale. :)

Rachael98
10-18-11, 02:37 PM
I found however that if you block a cash register while stockpiling rather than the front door it won't do the flooded instant sale. :)

Correct.

Also, rockin, if you did not receive your coins, e-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com), or submit a Helpdesk (support.teamlava.com) request.

kooky panda
10-18-11, 02:48 PM

actually there have been a few players that said even blocking the register still gives them the quick sale.
Some players claim that if you let your game run for about 15 minutes without leaving to like a nbr or to play another game, it helps.

Since blocking doors and cash registers is not the way the game was designed, things like this can happen.

But as Rach stated, if you did not get the coins when this happened you should email support.

Rachael98
10-18-11, 02:56 PM
actually there have been a few players that said even blocking the register still gives them the quick sale.
Some players claim that if you let your game run for about 15 minutes without leaving to like a nbr or to play another game, it helps.

Since blocking doors and cash registers is not the way the game was designed, things like this can happen.

But as Rach stated, if you did not get the coins when this happened you should email support.

Really? Thanks...I hadn't seen that before:).