PDA

View Full Version : I got the raven tree..thank u TL

bluecloud4u
10-17-11, 07:58 PM
Hi,I finally got the raven tree...what I did? Ok,first I contact the team support
Email,I ask then why if I download the restaurant version I don't have the tree..they told me to restart my device,or delete that version and downloaded again...none of that work.
They send instructions,and i follow,I wrote to them again giving my,device,storm I'd,version,and kind of connection ive used.

Few minutes ago,I receive another email,and surprise my tree is in my floor items.
They really answer ur question and deliver solutions. Now how I upload a picture here,please?

Thank u

kooky panda
10-17-11, 08:04 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15881-How-to-post-picture-using-photobucket how to post a picture thread.

yeah thanks for sharing.

pinkster73
10-17-11, 08:07 PM
Good for you!

kooky panda
10-17-11, 08:13 PM
Hi,I finally got the raven tree...what I did? Ok,first I contact the team support
Email,I ask then why if I download the restaurant version I don't have the tree..they told me to restart my device,or delete that version and downloaded again...none of that work.
They send instructions,and i follow,I wrote to them again giving my,device,storm I'd,version,and kind of connection ive used.

Few minutes ago,I receive another email,and surprise my tree is in my floor items.
They really answer ur question and deliver solutions. Now how I upload a picture here,please?

Thank u

Question, did you get the pop -up to down load the game with the Raven Tree shown on the pop Up?

bluecloud4u
10-17-11, 08:17 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/lilbluerose/dec80a62.jpg

bluecloud4u
10-17-11, 08:22 PM
Thanks...at first I got the pop up in my iPod,donwlad the halloween version,and no raven tree.thats when I wrote to TL,give my iPad details,they put the tree in the iPad device.still can't believe..lol..by the way in my iPad device it was no pop up.

bluecloud4u
10-17-11, 08:25 PM
Please do not post email correspondences from our support agents.

bluecloud4u
10-17-11, 08:26 PM
A copy of what they told me.

MFAcct
10-18-11, 10:08 AM
Thank u! I just emailed them to see if they can send me the tree

bluecloud4u
10-18-11, 04:56 PM
Cool MFacc,I hope u get it,one my friends got it today in same way I did.

Phthon
10-18-11, 08:31 PM
I got mine today too!