PDA

View Full Version : Attention Norman Again! Problem with Sonic Appliances & Disappearing Gifts...

Unregistered
10-16-10, 09:31 PM
Hey Norman...

Yep, me again! ID: GeorgeK

I have purchased all the sonic appliances ...stove, oven, and grill. When I was using them in my restaurant, after selecting an item to cook on it, it would indeed show me a time 20% less than the basic appliances. The items did show as being ready to prepare and serve in that amount of time, however, when you would tap on it, the green progress bar would show and finish but it would not allow you to prepare and serve the food. The food would just sit there and look ready. It seemed to not be ready until the amount of time it takes for the basic appliances to cycle through.

Another glitch apparently. Please fix this!

I don't mean to complain further here, however, after spending real money on this game...I expect these things to work. I feel as though I should be compensated for the loss of time from using the sonic appliances and them not working correctly.

Not to mention the disappearing gifts. Such as this morning, I had 20 gifts from folks...when placing everything out on the serving tables, it would put only one serving of each item on the serving table. For example, if I had 3 french toast gifts, it would only put one out and the other 2 gifts would be gone.

If you look at my restaurant you know I spent a few bucks on your game, I have done the same in Farm Story and City Story for that matter. I would hate to have to stop, however, I am becoming fairly disappointed.

Please fix these things and make it right for me and whomever else might have had the same problem.

Thank you!

Unregistered
10-16-10, 09:38 PM
plz help my gifts are disappearing too
add me too ID Rexola5

Unregistered
10-17-10, 12:25 AM
plz help my gifts are disappearing too
add me too ID Rexola5

If the gifts are of the same item, say 3 gifts of 200 frech toasts, they will add up to b just one item on the counter but with the total quantities of 600 french toasts.

Unregistered
10-17-10, 12:27 AM
If the gifts are of the same item, say 3 gifts of 200 frech toasts, they will add up to b just one item on the counter but with the total quantities of 600 french toasts.

A Question bk: how do u get the sonic appliances? Thks.

Unregistered
10-17-10, 01:27 AM

Doesn't work for me
If friends A and B give me french toasts, once I accept the gift from friend A, I don't have the option to accept the gift from friend B, and the 2nd set of french toasts just...disappears.

A fix would be nice

Unregistered
10-17-10, 11:11 AM
I has over 1000 gifted stews in my inventory and I put out on table. Then I got a sync msg and my stews gone and not in . It put a chicken plate instead for like 36 plates! Please allow us to receive more gifts if we are maxed until you get things fixed

Unregistered
10-17-10, 07:47 PM
Thank you everyone for reporting these bugs. Our engineers are already hard at work to resolve these issues for everyone and we will soon have an update that will fix all these problems. Sorry for the inconvenience and please be patient and continue to report these issues while we work on fixing them.

Hi Norman, the sonic appliances are still not working properly. The food just freeze there whenever it is ready, not allowing us to serve. 

Unregistered
10-18-10, 12:32 AM
Thank you everyone for reporting these bugs. Our engineers are already hard at work to resolve these issues for everyone and we will soon have an update that will fix all these problems. Sorry for the inconvenience and please be patient and continue to report these issues while we work on fixing them.

Thnx for this answer!!!! Can you put this answer on top of you're forum, for everyone to see?