PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Halloween New Download

RoseMiti
10-17-11, 06:15 PM
Fashion Halloween is on app store.

If there's already a thread about it, please delete.

kooky panda
10-17-11, 06:17 PM
Yeah I think this is the first one!!!!!

Fly_Ty
10-17-11, 06:37 PM
Thanks you!!!

kooky panda
10-17-11, 07:11 PM
Here is a picture of the Creepy Mirror and the Spider Web Clock

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/1dd6e2e4.jpg

kooky panda
10-17-11, 08:00 PM
My avatar is now complete!!!

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/cf507734-1.jpg

143Blue
10-17-11, 10:34 PM
woah thnxs so much just downloaded it

Rachael98
10-17-11, 11:33 PM
Yay:D! That's good:).

Roxie_
10-18-11, 03:45 AM
Just downloaded the Fashion Halloween app. But when you look at the pictures in the AppStore there are 2 really cool outfits, the vampire queen and ahoy captain outfit. But in the catalog in FS there's only the nurse outfit :( anybody got an idea if we will get the other two costumes too?

barleycoon
10-18-11, 05:11 AM
I can't wait to get the new Halloween collections, has anyone get any pictures, I'd love to see them,thx.

ThamarBerber
10-18-11, 05:34 AM
I saw the pictures for Fashion Story Halloween, and I was really enthousiastic, so I downloaded it. Thought I could start a new shop. It turns out, it is still my old shop, with all my neighbours,and only the nurse costume is new!  Why, Team Lava, why?

ThamarBerber
10-18-11, 05:54 AM
And where can we find all that, and the new outfits?

ThamarBerber
10-18-11, 05:57 AM
Here is a picture of the Creepy Mirror and the Spider Web Clock

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/1dd6e2e4.jpg Where can we find all that?

yo3ana
10-18-11, 05:59 AM
I seen the new avatar, the ahoy dress on random visit
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/4615/img0109bs.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/683/img0109bs.png/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)
but i cant find it in the catalog or the closet

ThamarBerber
10-18-11, 06:01 AM
Where can we find all that?
Okay, so I found the new decorating. Now the new clothing.

enaid03
10-18-11, 06:26 AM
Where is the new decorating? I looked under every option and I don't have anything new.

expressW
10-18-11, 06:36 AM
I seen the new avatar, the ahoy dress on random visit
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/4615/img0109bs.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/683/img0109bs.png/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)u
but i cant find it in the catalog or the closet

i got a pop up in halloween farm telling me if i download fashion halloween i would get the free captain outfit. its cute! check out my other id "empressW" to see it.

i also saw a *****y (but cute *****y) corset looking witches(??) outfit when looking at the pics for the hallow fashion on Apstore. i tthink that and the captains outfit is going to be the new outfits for this month!

johnsmommy
10-18-11, 07:07 AM
Hmmmm I only have the nurse outfit too. Nothing else new.

mcgee22
10-18-11, 07:42 AM
I did not get the option for an outfit if I downloaded it! Guess as always TL is doing some elitist random offer thing that leaves people out of the offers. On the other hand as an artist I do have to give them props on their cute drawing on the entrance pop up!

mamatlee11
10-18-11, 08:17 AM
Could I uninstall it and get the offer?? I never got it either.

twinsr2xfun
10-18-11, 08:19 AM
Question here: if I download this- can you purchase the Halloween decor and outfits with coins or is it a gem thing. Also- does this replace my current game or start a new one? Thanks!

mamatlee11
10-18-11, 08:21 AM
It replaces your game...and what I've seen are gem purchases..

barleycoon
10-18-11, 08:25 AM
Question here: if I download this- can you purchase the Halloween decor and outfits with coins or is it a gem thing. Also- does this replace my current game or start a new one? Thanks!

Hi it won't replace your current game it's safe on TL servers, you just get new Halloween things on halloweenFS.
We might get new things to on Halloween FS, it's very early days.

barleycoon
10-18-11, 08:28 AM
Thanks for posting the picture, it's lovely. Let's hope we get more pictures of the new things.

MFAcct
10-18-11, 09:46 AM
I'm so disappointed, I downloaded Halloween Restaurant story from Nightclub and Halloween Fashion from bakery and never received the raven tree offer or ahoy costume offer, just a popup telling me it was new and I could download these apps. Why did some people get these free items and others didn't? I downloaded all the versions immediately probably within a couple of hours of their release and spend tons of money on gems, I don't understand why they would give it to some people and not others.

mcgee22
10-18-11, 09:56 AM
I never received the raven tree although it was offered to me. I never got the offer for the costume.

lyzzandra
10-18-11, 09:56 AM
I dont have any free offer from the downloads either, not even the popups. I deleted both Halloween versions: RS and FS, still no popup. Do we have to contact support because of this? If each one will do that, they will be overloaded with only those types of email queries. Easier, if someone, a moderator or whoever has direct contact to them to raise these issues in one go.

kattybell
10-18-11, 10:08 AM
I got the Raven tree this morning, a pop up came up for me. But in the Fashion Story Halloween I haven't received the outfit. My neighbor has it.

kooky panda
10-18-11, 10:13 AM
Guys
I have not gotten the raven tree, witch cat or free outfit for Fashion either. GM posted on the raven tree that it the offer was sent out to random ppl.
If you got the pop up stating you would get the free tree and did not get it, you need to email support@teamlava.com

I have not heard anything yet on the cat or costume yet from GM. I assume it will be the same.

I did go ahead and email support on my three games to find out more, but I have not heard back from support yet.

EDIT post from GM on Raven Tree

Not all users will have access to this promotion, though if you received the pop-up and did not get the item, you can email support@teamlava.com for assistance on this issue.

Android users do not have access to this item yet but should very soon.

lyzzandra
10-18-11, 10:19 AM
GM posted on the raven tree that it the offer was sent out to random ppl.

can you pls provide me the link to his post? i was not able to find it under subject RAVEN TREE. thanks!

lyzzandra
10-18-11, 10:24 AM
never mind, kooky, i found it. thanks. well that really bites. randomly offered? *shakes head*

ilovecooper14
10-18-11, 10:37 AM
This is so unfair! :( I hope they'll make the pirate outfit available for purchase :(

lyzzandra
10-18-11, 10:39 AM
This is so unfair! :( I hope they'll make the pirate outfit available for purchase :(

I doubt they would, I don't see the raven tree in Halloween RS as offered to be purchased with gems. Unless they are going for it this weekend's update.

MFAcct
10-18-11, 12:27 PM
Could someone please tell me which story this witch cat is?

MFAcct
10-18-11, 12:38 PM
Never mind now I see it's for farm, an offer I didn't get either. I wish Halloween items would have all been offered the beginning of this month, who is going to keep their Halloween decorations out past the 1st of november?

mcgee22
10-18-11, 12:59 PM
Could someone please tell me which story this witch cat is?

Free w download is Farm Story. You can buy the witch cat in RS though and it was a free gift w purchase a couple of weeks ago.

GroupMagma
10-18-11, 01:18 PM
Guys
I have not gotten the raven tree, witch cat or free outfit for Fashion either. GM posted on the raven tree that it the offer was sent out to random ppl.
If you got the pop up stating you would get the free tree and did not get it, you need to email support@teamlava.com

I have not heard anything yet on the cat or costume yet from GM. I assume it will be the same.

EDIT post from GM on Raven Tree

This is correct. If you receive the pop-up but not the item, you can email Support and they should help you out.
And yes, all of these items should be available at a later date.

lyzzandra
10-18-11, 01:41 PM
This is correct. If you receive the pop-up but not the item, you can email Support and they should help you out.
And yes, all of these items should be available at a later date.

available for free for those who did not get them yet?

maddsassy
10-18-11, 03:13 PM
I have the new vampire queen costume and I didn't download the new app. I don't have the ahoy costume hopefully I get it soon.

shakiba
10-18-11, 03:51 PM
I have the new vampire queen costume and I didn't download the new app. I don't have the ahoy costume hopefully I get it soon.

I did download the app, so far I have all the costumes, except for the pirate collection... just like u :)
I hope we get them soon.

pinkberry22
10-18-11, 06:00 PM
I just redowload fashion Halloween and got the vampier outfit but didn't get the pirate outfit yet T.T
Hopefully it will come out soon cuz it's sooo cute :3

shakiba
10-18-11, 06:07 PM
I just redowload fashion Halloween and got the vampier outfit but didn't get the pirate outfit yet T.T
Hopefully it will come out soon cuz it's sooo cute :3

Dont worry sweet nbr, u will get it soon so u can look cute too!

sehana
10-18-11, 06:36 PM
http://sehanafortress.com/apppix/fashion_catalog_vampirequeen_pv.jpg http://sehanafortress.com/apppix/fashion_catalog_vampirequeen_sv.jpg

LCAHEARTS
10-18-11, 07:14 PM
I absolutely love it all. I was lucky enough to get the pirate outfit too! I however, didn't get it through an in-game pop up. I just downloaded the app and on my 5th time going into it or so I got a "Congratulations. Enjoy your free Pirate Girl outfit in your closet" or something like that. So some of you might still get it at some random point of entering the app?

LCAHEARTS
10-18-11, 07:19 PM
Side note - If TL adds more to this Halloween version, I'd die if we got a Fairy costume. Totally my favorite! Can you imagine it? Pretty/Colorful wings? PURPLE FAIRY MAYBE? We need some purple.

....Just dreaming here....

barleycoon
10-19-11, 05:16 AM
I love the vampire collection, it's amazing, thank you TL.
Thank you for the coin option to for our avatar, you do listen and give us lovely things for coins to.

roxabelle
10-20-11, 12:41 PM
No pirate outfit for me, and I was a bit disappointed with the store items. The avatar items are cool, but I really hate this way of randomly giving out things to players. Nice for the ones that it get it I suppose, but it would be nice if everybody had the opportunity of getting it!

bletchingdon
10-20-11, 01:09 PM
Love the Halloween version better!!!!!!!

shakiba
10-20-11, 02:51 PM
No pirate outfit for me, and I was a bit disappointed with the store items. The avatar items are cool, but I really hate this way of randomly giving out things to players. Nice for the ones that it get it I suppose, but it would be nice if everybody had the opportunity of getting it!
It depends really, I didnt get the free 7 gems from the halloween version of Farm, but i got the pirate outfit, which seems fair to me. Although, I think it is better when everyone gets the offer to keep the game fair, I mean, sooo many nbrs are asking me where I got the outfit!

dalula
10-20-11, 04:34 PM
ooh, looks pretty. how much is each clothing piece? (for both halloween catalogs) A pic of the Closet or maybe your avatar wearing the items might be nice. since i cant go on right now, i want to see if i can buy the avatar items, since they are so pretty.