PDA

View Full Version : Witchcat

Sircookie1
10-17-11, 05:27 PM
How can I get the witchcat? Several nbrs got it for installing fs Halloween I installed it but didn't get it?
Thx payton

kooky panda
10-17-11, 05:32 PM
Some nbrs told me this too. I did not receive the witch cat. I will try to see if I can find out anything about this.

chumkia
10-18-11, 08:11 PM
Hi,

I was already on FS Halloween since last week & yesterday a pop up box came up saying -

Witch cat is a gift from FS halloween. And it was there in my inventory. But it did not happen in my other device. Wonder

Why???

pinkster73
10-18-11, 08:46 PM
Omg if I missed out on a cat I WILL FREAK

kooky panda
10-18-11, 09:02 PM
This is correct. If you receive the pop-up but not the item, you can email Support and they should help you out.
And yes, all of these items should be available at a later date.

post on witchcat from GM

barleycoon
10-19-11, 05:07 AM
Has anybody got a picture of the witch cat, I'd love to see it. Thank you.
Please,please could we have it for coins, it would make everybody so happy.

kooky panda
10-19-11, 05:15 AM
Has anybody got a picture of the witch cat, I'd love to see it. Thank you.
Please,please could we have it for coins, it would make everybody so happy.

http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m551/gazeboo/photo.jpg

barleycoon
10-20-11, 01:09 PM
Thank you Kooky, it's so lovely. Love the purple cape.

bletchingdon
10-20-11, 01:16 PM
I've not got it aswell.

Rachael98
10-20-11, 01:17 PM
Anyone who hasn't got it should e-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com):).

pinkster73
10-20-11, 04:07 PM
I want the witch cat. This is ridiculous.

JuniperFruit
10-20-11, 04:24 PM
I want it too :(
We can only get it if we got the pop up? So all android users will have to pay for it? :(

OnaraSan
10-20-11, 05:29 PM
Anyone who hasn't got it should e-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com):).Thanks, I never got mine, I'm so bummed:(

ariesblu
10-20-11, 06:09 PM
We can only get it if we got the pop up? So all android users will have to pay for it? :(
That's three free items we've missed out on so far. I have no idea how we'd get them.

pinkster73
10-20-11, 06:31 PM
That's three free items we've missed out on so far. I have no idea how we'd get them.

Travel back in time and buy an idevice then hope to be one of the random people who it is offered to?

cwmole
10-23-11, 05:55 AM
I emailed, but they didn't send me one. I'm not getting the gem pop up for the feast table, which is luck of the draw, but I can't buy one. Every time I buy it, it says I'm out of sync, and it disappears. I'm on iPad, latest version of IOS and farm. I've tried rebooting. I've tried to buy in both normal farm, and Halloween, and same thing in both. Anything else I can try?

Rachael98
10-23-11, 05:58 AM
I emailed, but they didn't send me one. I'm not getting the gem pop up for the feast table, which is luck of the draw, but I can't buy one. Every time I buy it, it says I'm out of sync, and it disappears. I'm on iPad, latest version of IOS and farm. I've tried rebooting. I've tried to buy in both normal farm, and Halloween, and same thing in both. Anything else I can try?

Of the normal troubleshooting options, I'd say only syncing with iTunes on your PC:).

cwmole
10-23-11, 06:39 AM
Synced with PC instead of the new iCloud nonsense and seems to have fixed it

sourlicorice2
10-23-11, 07:48 AM

I'm on IOS and didn't get any of the free offers for downloading Halloween version. TL I don't think that's what Android players meant when they said they wanted things to be equal (and they should be for all players IOS and Android).

putka
10-23-11, 07:50 PM
Wow, a tree in RS and a cat in FS? Both of them cost A LOT of gems for us Androids? Why is it every thread i open here, i find a reason to dislike TL more and more?

tmh690
10-24-11, 04:37 PM
I'm on IOS and I did not get a tree or a cat for downloading the Halloween versions, I purchased them.

pinkster73
10-24-11, 04:53 PM
I had to purchase my witch kitty (Android). I'm a fan of kitties

OnaraSan
10-25-11, 11:53 AM
So anyway I sent support an email asking why I hadn't received my witchcat from the download and get a witchcat free link and they told me that they couldn't give them away anymore and I was welcome to purchase one from the store. Um... So they are not going to honor their original offer, just go with a bait and switch.

OnaraSan
11-05-11, 01:19 AM
Thanks, I never got mine, I'm so bummed:(
Turns out my was hidden in my inventory:0

barleycoon
11-05-11, 01:21 AM
Turns out my was hidden in my inventory:0

What a lovely surprise,the witch cat is adorable too.