PDA

View Full Version : Unstable

wardos
10-17-11, 08:17 AM
Hi,

Is it just me, or has Restaurant Story become extremely unstable today? I can't do much on it at all - every 2 neighbours I visit to tip results in my game closing down. To re-load it I get 4 pop-ups before I can play again ("you earned x while you were away", "you have x gifts waiting", "install x", and info on latest halloween upgrade!). It closes down even when I don't visit neighbours. Very frustrating! I'm using the new Halloween version (just downloaded it yesterday).

Thanks!

wardos

sourlicorice2
10-17-11, 10:22 AM
I had the same problem ever since I down loaded the Halloween versions. I just deleted and reinstalled it and so far...knock on wood...that's helped. It's still closing down on me but not as often.

wardos
10-18-11, 01:18 AM
Uninstalled yesterday and re-installed. This morning, I couldn't even open up the game...every attempt crashed. I uninstalled again and re-installed. Can now go in the game but I could swear my balance has gone down at least 300,000 coins. Bit worried it's spreading to my other phone aps as, after I uninstalled Restaurant Story Halloween, I went to my mobile's app store and when I opened it, that crashed too!

Rachael98
10-18-11, 09:10 AM
Uninstalled yesterday and re-installed. This morning, I couldn't even open up the game...every attempt crashed. I uninstalled again and re-installed. Can now go in the game but I could swear my balance has gone down at least 300,000 coins. Bit worried it's spreading to my other phone aps as, after I uninstalled Restaurant Story Halloween, I went to my mobile's app store and when I opened it, that crashed too!

Try syncing your phone to your PC.

filo66
10-18-11, 09:49 AM
My RS (Android) has also been crazy unstable. It seems to be better early mornings (PST) and much worse later in the day.

Based on that I'm guessing that it's server based.

wardos
10-19-11, 12:36 AM
Ok - I have RS normal and Halloween on my device. This morning, I could open Halloween at 3am GMT and play it. But at 7am GMT, it crashed upon opening at every attempt (even normal RS). I have uninstalled Halloween version and now can open normal RS but have no floor tiles or door. Also I noticed yesterday that when I left the game and went back in, I was not accumulating any money. In fact, a couple of nights ago, I could swear that as I was collecting tips, my balance was lowering rather than rising! I've uninstalled and reinstalled so many times, I'm afraid I just give up. I'm going to stop playing for a month and hopefully by then, there will be some update that means the game is working properly again. I love the game, but it's just too much effort to play at the mo!

kooky panda
10-19-11, 05:00 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18954-Lost-floor-wall-decorations-and-doors

Here is the current thread on the missing walls and floors