PDA

View Full Version : Gifting Problems

easby06
10-16-11, 02:16 PM
I know this topic has appeared on this thread before; however, I am bringing it up once again. Approximately, three or so weeks ago, I noticed several changes with the gifting process.

Before the update, a neighbor could receive a max of 24 gifts within a 24-hour period. Once exceeded, a notice would be sent to the grifter.

This is what I have have experienced since. I receive a gift and select the accept gift button:

The button sometimes changes to accept gift now in which I'm taken back to the screen to redeem the gift.

The gift back button sometimes appears. When I select this button, it takes me to all neighbors; however, there's a check in the gift back neighbor. I would take this opportunity to gift all. Sometimes, when I choose to gift back to the sender, I would receive a notice if they have received the max allowable gifts. Why does the gift back appear for some and not for all who sent gifts?

When I accept the same like item, it appears that I have lost that gift. I look at the names of who sent the gifts and compare it to the name I am actually redeeming the gift. Not only that, only one of the like item would appear. I have to go back and forth...the long drawn out way to get back to the Newsfeed to continue with this process. However, if you are fortunate to have the use gift now button, once accepting the gift, it takes you directly to the Newsfeed. He Newsfeed button was replaced with the advertisement notice that interrupts right in the middle of what you are going.

I am accepting gifts that at times states" two days ago". What exactly does this mean? Are these the like item clothing that disappeared?

Newfeed at times would show for example 20 gifts waiting to be redeemed; however, when I accept the first gift and gift back all, they would disappear. Where did they go? Are these the ones stating, "two days ago"?

This gifting processing is now becoming just as overwhelming when tying to make the daily visits to neighbors.

That is another matter in itself. I have had to cut my neighbor list down to 100. It now takes me an average of two hours (sometimes more) to visit all 100 neighbors. I am still awaiting feedback on my posted suggestions to combat this matter.

I did not proof this before posting.