PDA

View Full Version : Wall post changes

Javionanddakota
10-16-11, 08:47 AM
I would like to see a change in the way one can post messages on their OWN wall. When a message is posted by the owner of that wall, it should appear on the top of that wall at all times or at least show up bolded or in a different color...because when I write on my wall,i intend for others to read it so it needs to be seen upon someone else opening the wall as the first message they see...because once others start posting on my wall,it pushes my message down the wall and people visitors and neighbors dont know its there.

barleycoon
10-16-11, 08:53 AM
Hi you can delete posts from your wall, so your message can be seen by all.

Yarox
10-16-11, 08:56 AM
Hi you can delete posts from your wall, so your message can be seen by all.
Yes but what if you want to post something like: "away and not playing for a week"
If you cant play for a while than that message will go down and no1 will read it :(

barleycoon
10-16-11, 09:09 AM
Yes but what if you want to post something like: "away and not playing for a week"
If you cant play for a while than that message will go down and no1 will read it :(

I always tell my neighbours, if I am away etc or can't play, I post on their wall so they are aware and don't worry.
With the emoji app, you can use symbols etc on your wall, these show up quite well.

Yarox
10-16-11, 09:12 AM
I always tell my neighbours, if I am away etc or can't play, I post on their wall so they are aware and don't worry.
With the emoji app, you can use symbols etc on your wall, these show up quite well.
Emoji is only available for Idevices, not for Android, so that wont help (me)
Yes you could leave a message on every nbrs wall but it would be easier to have a sticky message on top of your own wall.

barleycoon
10-16-11, 11:29 AM
I am sorry, I only hoped to give some advice, it's not my fault android users don't have access to some things.
I might think again before, I try to give any advice now.

Yarox
10-16-11, 11:39 AM
I am sorry, I only hoped to give some advice, it's not my fault android users don't have access to some things.
I might think again before, I try to give any advice now.
hehe you dont have to say sorry, this is a discussion and to everything there is a pro and a con. :)
Dont take it personal, I was just trying to keep the discussion alive so maybe TL read this and they do something about it.

A sticky message on the wall has been requested a long time now and as the OP said, it would be great to have such a feature in our games.
So again nothing personal and please continue to give all the advice that you can ;)

greygull
10-16-11, 11:51 AM
A suggestion for Andoid - when I want mine to stand out a bit - I use at least 3 capital x's

XXX message XXX

I know it's not as good as Emoji, but it does draw the eye a bit. Since I have both devices, I can do another thing (maybe ask a neighbor with Emoji to do for you). When my phone fried, I left myself a message, using Emoji, saying that I'd be back when I got a new phone.