PDA

View Full Version : [SUGGESTION] Lift Expansion Limit

NOIZmaker
10-15-11, 09:02 PM
I've been playing Bakery Story for quite a while now and I've got way too much money without nothing to really spend it on. I even went and bought the most expensive things Bakery Story coins could buy.

Could TeamLava please consider lifting the expansion limit? Or at least extend the limit?
I wanna keep playing but I've got nothing to do on this game. I can't even give away my stuff or buy things for other players if I wanted to.

I used to play a lot of TeamLava games but now the only game I play sometimes is Bakery Story =(

nmishii
10-15-11, 09:20 PM
I am at the max expansion and have enough space. I'd rather use my millions on nice, expensive (not overpriced) normal-sized coin items.

barleycoon
10-16-11, 07:11 AM
I would like to be able to expand more, but not if it means older devices will have more issues.

lilobrat05
11-02-11, 09:02 PM
Noizmaker I'm in the same position you are! I want more expansions too! Please TL it would be great! Does restaurant story have more than bakery or is it just me?

nmishii
11-02-11, 09:09 PM
Both Restaurant Story and Bakery Story were maxed at 17x20. Then earlier this year they added two more expansions to RS, so it is maxed at 19x22.

You would think if 19x22 were okay on RS it would be okay on BS. But BS does lag a lot more than RS so that might be a factor.

sweetiepies828
11-21-11, 04:58 PM
No use buying more gems. Want to purchase more, but no room to put everything

heatherhalls52
11-22-11, 04:54 PM
I totally agree with NOIZ Maker as I am also at Level 62 of Bakery Story, have heaps of money and cannot expand any more. I bought gems in advance when cheap to allow me to expand. I expanded with $5,000,000 and then wanted to expand more with my gems but couldn't. Not much fun purchasing stuff when you have no where to put it. also you can't cook too many different things because counters take up room. I know lots of my neighbours are in the same position. So PLEASE Team lava let us expand at least 2 more levels before Christmas!!!! Please let us know that you have read this - where do I look for this as the forum is very confusing? I do not usually go on forums but this issue has led me to join today.

Rachael98
11-22-11, 04:57 PM
I totally agree with NOIZ Maker as I am also at Level 62 of Bakery Story, have heaps of money and cannot expand any more. I bought gems in advance when cheap to allow me to expand. I expanded with $5,000,000 and then wanted to expand more with my gems but couldn't. Not much fun purchasing stuff when you have no where to put it. also you can't cook too many different things because counters take up room. I know lots of my neighbours are in the same position. So PLEASE Team lava let us expand at least 2 more levels before Christmas!!!! Please let us know that you have read this - where do I look for this as the forum is very confusing? I do not usually go on forums but this issue has led me to join today.

The SuperMods on this (http://forums.teamlava.com/showgroups.php) list are TL Staff. Once you get used to it, the Forum is easier:).

Also, TL posted previously that they were looking at it, but that it could place too much strain on the memory of older devices.

dirigibl
12-04-11, 08:05 PM
Not sure why an additional 2 expansions to BS would strain older devices when the additional 2 expansions to RS don't seem to be causing a problem...

ariesblu
12-04-11, 10:43 PM
I keep on reading about older devices, but no one really explains what they are. What exactly are these "old devices" that people are speaking of?

dessertsplus
12-05-11, 06:21 PM
Pfft. Older devices having issues, please! There are ways around that!

jenny1187
02-20-12, 10:47 PM
Please allow bakery story expansion!!!

xcellent
02-20-12, 10:59 PM
So many players have been waiting for CS expansion but TL staff always say it will cause lag to older device (sic!).... There is no animation in CS except for the annoying bouncing stars (which nobody wanted anyway)-- and yet, the answer is always the same-- lag... So i dont think they will give way for RS and BS... But i am one of those who are wishing for it.... If they cant give expansion in CS, at least, make the factories a bit smaller! 18+ factories is almost half of the land... And updates are getting more and more bigger..... :-(

Voodoo87
02-23-12, 09:44 AM
I have almost $7 million. Andes nothing to do with it. I'm getting bored especially since I can even buy alot of things since I have an Android.

Rachael98
02-23-12, 09:50 AM
Pfft. Older devices having issues, please! There are ways around that!

Namely? I can't think of any.

If it kicks older devices out, no. If the devs can get it to work, definitely.
Their new methods with PSS, ZS2, MW3D and KW3D seem to work well.

TheHelpfulPlace
02-23-12, 09:54 AM
I think that we should have the ability to have more stores, bakeries, restaurants, cities, farms...
On another game I play you can have 5+ restaurants . I don't think that would be hard on the older devices :)

sehana
02-23-12, 10:00 AM
I think that we should have the ability to have more stores, bakeries, restaurants, cities, farms...
On another game I play you can have 5+ restaurants . I don't think that would be hard on the older devices :)
Yeah I have 9 restaurants in one of the other games I play. I don't play it as much as TL games though, because I hate cleaning the stove after the recipe is complete (just like real life... not interested in cleaning things, LOL!!)

another down side is that there is only 1 appliance that cooks everything and limited to 10 per restaurant. I like to see a variety of appliances. (But wish TL would add recipes to current appl.)

TheRandomDude
02-25-12, 03:46 PM
Ya, I used to have a maxed out account like that but it just got so boring so I decided to get a new phone and restart! I actually liked restarting, idk it just was fun I go over everything..

josey12
02-27-12, 09:12 PM
Thank you for upping the expansions

gail66
02-27-12, 09:20 PM
I say get to level 96 and it should automatically give you a free expansion!,,,,,,,, pls in rest and bakery !! 

NOIZmaker
02-28-12, 01:43 AM
THANK YOU TeamLava for the several expansions! Been waiting for this :D

bobotheclown
02-29-12, 08:44 AM
They finally added expansions! Can't believe how expensive they are in both gems & coins. Looks like they are try to sell more gems or discourage expansion.