PDA

View Full Version : When playing the Halloween version......

ponytail0801
10-15-11, 07:37 PM
I have a question: will the data (money, level, gems, etc) and stuff in my restaurant in the halloween version synchronize with those in my usual version?

If yes, then I just found that food I am preparing in the Halloween does not show up in my usual version. Therefore it becomes very weird that I am selling different food at the same time! And the money I earned in the Halloween synchronized with my usual version....... That means my Halloween dishes will never earn money for me! Kind of strange. Anyone here have the same issue?

Thanks!

kooky panda
10-15-11, 07:42 PM
The games do run side by side. When you go from one game directly to the other game, there is a delay before you will see what you did in the other game.
Visit a nbr or do a mini restart and you should see the change.
mini restart hit home button then hit RS icon.

greygull
10-15-11, 07:44 PM
Which foods are you cooking that aren't showing up in the regular version? Yes, everything should total the same, coins, gems, etc. I just checked mine - I'm cooking the Eyeball Stew, and I could see it in the regular version.

ponytail0801
10-16-11, 01:45 AM
Now they syn..... But what I cooked yesterday were all gone. They were witch soup and bat wing. Today I am preparing the eyeball soup and it's fine. Anyway, thanks for sharing, now I am going to use one version only to prevent such thing from happening again.

Rachael98
10-16-11, 02:05 AM
Now they syn..... But what I cooked yesterday were all gone. They were witch soup and bat wing. Today I am preparing the eyeball soup and it's fine. Anyway, thanks for sharing, now I am going to use one version only to prevent such thing from happening again.

Yes; though are you sure it didn't just all sell out?

ponytail0801
10-16-11, 08:50 PM
Yes; though are you sure it didn't just all sell out?
My door was closed at that time. No way to sell right?

I guess that's might be when shortly after installation, the synch delayed longer than it is now. This problem never happened again.
By the way, could someone be kind enough to tell me where we can find the menu if mummy pizza or pumpkin porridge? I can not fine them in my menu.
Thanks for every reply in advance.

greygull
10-16-11, 09:31 PM
You can still sell with the door blocked. Or speed sell as soon as you open. The games were not designed to be "paused" by blocking the doors, so TL can not guarantee that food will only stockpile. On my Android, I've had my door blocked for months, food still sells at normal speed.

The Mummy Pizza and Pumpkin Porridge have not been released to cook yet. Hopefully next weeks update!

mim1981
10-16-11, 10:32 PM
Hi, i have a problem too and hope you can help. I have halloween version, and ipad2. My ipad doesn't show me anymore when food is ready. Although i have activated in settings of ipad and in the settings of the game. I restarted the device twice. I deleted, the regular version. Can someone tell me , what to do to get the announcements back. Bakery story still does, and the settings are similar to restaurant story halloween.

greygull
10-16-11, 10:46 PM
Sometimes the notifications don't work. TL is trying to fix them, but not sure how long it will take. It does seem to be random, Working for some games, and not for others. Here is another thread that discusses them as well. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17232-Push-Notifications!/page3&highlight=Notifications

ponytail0801
10-17-11, 12:19 AM
You can still sell with the door blocked. Or speed sell as soon as you open. The games were not designed to be "paused" by blocking the doors, so TL can not guarantee that food will only stockpile. On my Android, I've had my door blocked for months, food still sells at normal speed.

The Mummy Pizza and Pumpkin Porridge have not been released to cook yet. Hopefully next weeks update!

Oh,ok, really wish to make the pumpkin porridge!

I have experienced several times of the speed sell just upon opening my door. However, my food has never been sold as long as my door is pushed closed. My friends and I are playing in this way on our ipad2. If it were the case, then there should have been an increase in my balance, right? Fortunately it is no longer a matter to me since the game works well these days when I am playing only one version. I will also keep an eye on my dishes when the door is closed as you described. Thankfully.