PDA

View Full Version : Missing Gravestone Brownies recipe

jeninmaine
10-15-11, 06:30 PM
1. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7", Android 2.2
2. Bakery Story 1.2.1

I have the Hallowe'en recipes Pumpkin Cookies and Candy Corn Coffee available, but I do not have Gravestone Brownies. Which is too bad because they're so cute! :D

kooky panda
10-15-11, 07:23 PM
2. Bakery Story 1.2.1

I have the Hallowe'en recipes Pumpkin Cookies and Candy Corn Coffee available, but I do not have Gravestone Brownies. Which is too bad because they're so cute! :D

I think brownies were released this week and updates roll out over days so you should have them by Tuesday.

greygull
10-15-11, 07:45 PM
Do you have the Halloween Box? If not, you should have it all by Tuesday.

nmishii
10-15-11, 07:47 PM
Usually they put the new stuff at the front but this week they didn't

Yesterday the order in the oven cookbook was

Peanut Butter Cookies
Pumpkin Cookies
Gravestone Brownies

Today the order in the oven cookbook is

Pumpkin Cookies
Gravestone Brownies

So if you don't see it in your cookbook, look for it on Tuesday. They roll out the weekly updates on Friday and Tuesday.

They also rolled out Spooky Wallpaper this week so if you see it in your wallpaper tab you should also have the brownies. If not, you'll get both on Tuesday.

The pumpkin cookies, candy corn coffee, and spooky window were released last week.

Jazzy_Ho
10-18-11, 05:52 PM
I don't have any Halloween foods!

redbites
10-18-11, 05:56 PM
I don't have any Halloween foods!
They won't be available until bakery story halloween edition is released

briguynv
10-18-11, 08:39 PM

I'm beginning to wonder if that will even be before Halloween... it's already less than 2 weeks away... they are REALLY late with this!

redbites
10-19-11, 08:06 AM
I'm beginning to wonder if that will even be before Halloween... it's already less than 2 weeks away... they are REALLY late with this!
I know! but Lately there have been lots of bugs on story games so I think they are the top priority for Teamlava at the moment

rubine
10-20-11, 11:45 AM

When will I they release ist for my Iphone?

angeluk72
10-20-11, 12:15 PM
iPhone 3GS, bakery story 1.3.2
I haven't received a weekly update for 3 weeks tomorrow. The first week you said there wouldn't be one, but I didn't receive an update on bakery last week either, I know you say it takes to Tuesday for some users but it is now Thursday. Will I get one this week?

bletchingdon
10-20-11, 12:35 PM
I have the Halloween cookies and the coffee but I don't have the brownies:/

pastrychef17
10-20-11, 12:54 PM
I have no Halloween recipes at all and while it's not a big deal to wait for them (it is "just a game" after all) since I still have other recipes to master in the meantime, I wish they would increase the consumption rate for higher level players. I have so much food on my counters that they'll never clear out if I keep baking. By the time they release all the Halloween recipes and I master them, I could still be serving Halloween dishes by next Halloween :).

Hopefully by tomorrow with the weekly update, they'll come out? The pumpkin recipe for the ice cream machine looks awesome. So far we know of candy corn coffee, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin ice cream, and gravestone brownies - anything else?

kooky panda
10-20-11, 01:24 PM
I have the Halloween cookies and the coffee but I don't have the brownies:/

I am now losing track of what items are missing for IOS, but if you can cook the cookies and coffee you should have the brownies, but I heard that the brownies are not in the front of the cookbook where they should be. scroll in the cookbook to see if you can find them.

aknfpunk41
10-20-11, 02:48 PM
im on an ipod touch 3rd gen and my recipes havent update for 3 weeks, i dont wanna reinstall the app cuz im afaird im gonna lose my progress (im almost level 42 on bs)

greygull
10-20-11, 02:51 PM
im on an ipod touch 3rd gen and my recipes havent update for 3 weeks, i dont wanna reinstall the app cuz im afaird im gonna lose my progress (im almost level 42 on bs)

It's seeming like there will be a Bakery Halloween (hopefully coming soon) that will have these missing recipes. Yes, you can delete and reinstall with no worries - people do it everyday without issue. It may also help any other issues (if any) that you are experiencing.

tamsharley
10-20-11, 05:22 PM
I font have any of the halloween recipes at all. Any reason for this? Thanks!

tamsharley
10-20-11, 05:23 PM
That should be I don't have any of the Halloween recipes. Thanks

redbites
10-20-11, 05:23 PM
I font have any of the halloween recipes at all. Any reason for this? Thanks!
They aren't going to be available until the halloween edition of the game is out. So no one has the recipes unless they're android

ariesblu
10-20-11, 06:19 PM
2. Bakery Story 1.2.1

The same thing was happening on my phone, but I think I got it later that day. I'm assuming you received it by now?

bletchingdon
10-21-11, 01:03 AM
Are the Gravestone Brownies a good recipe?

xcellent
10-21-11, 06:33 AM
Ipad 1 here... No latest food updates yet... :-( ...... Did these foods came out today?
If they came out today, then i have to wait till tuesday...
I am always a late update receiver.... :-(

pastrychef17
10-21-11, 06:38 AM
I think it's too early for today's update, isn't it? In the past, if I got them on Friday, it's usually late in the morning or early afternoon. Although it's moot at the moment since I can't get into Bakery or RS this morning.

badger8
10-21-11, 06:40 AM
yea Pastry, give it about 4-5 more hours for the updates. that's usually the time I see them too.

tartcart
10-22-11, 04:09 AM
I STILL don't have any Hallowe'en foods but both of my children do....What am I doing wrong?

Rachael98
10-22-11, 04:39 AM
I STILL don't have any Hallowe'en foods but both of my children do....What am I doing wrong?

Download the (new) Bakery Story: Halloween app:).