PDA

View Full Version : Proportions: Number of dressing rooms/mirrors per items?

stewykeyboard
10-15-11, 05:34 PM
I've tried finding a thred on this but couldn't, apologies if it's been posted.

Does anyone know how many dressing rooms per rack you need? How about mirrors per accessory item? And finally, the amount of registers you need...is it per store size or per rack/table you have in the store, and what are the proportions needed? Thanks for any input!

-Jessica (Stewy is a girl!)

kleinekitty8
10-16-11, 02:43 AM
Hi Jessica,

I have 26 racks and 26 tables, 7 rooms and 7 mirrors. Everyone seems happy in the store. I have only one register but two doors.
I personally think one register and one door is sufficient and there is no advantage in having more. Apart from the looks of course.

Rachael98
10-16-11, 02:48 AM
Hi Jessica,

I have 26 racks and 26 tables, 7 rooms and 7 mirrors. Everyone seems happy in the store. I have only one register but two doors.
I personally think one register and one door is sufficient and there is no advantage in having more. Apart from the looks of course.

If you put a block down the middle, have two doors and a register either side, it looks pretty cool as you have 2 stores!

I don't think there are any particular "set-in-stone" values, Jessica; just make sure that they aren't running out. Also, make sure you move your registers around if you get broken hearts before buying more rooms, because there seems to be a problem where there are sometimes unprecedented broken hearts!

yo3ana
10-16-11, 03:09 AM
I only use four dressing rooms and I got over 60 racks and tables.. It depends how you organize really. Four is enough at my store cuz I got them on two sides you can visit my shop anytime, and the mirrors I'm not sure I use 9 mirrors and they are more than enough you can add me if you like to check, yo3ana

zoroak
10-16-11, 04:55 AM
Have 1 register 1 door, over 70 racks and tables (about similar numbers of tables and racks) 6 dressing rooms, 5 standing mirrors and 5 wall mirrors (can't tell if these are used as there's usually a table below it so the customers may be pausing to look at the table items rather than mirrors), and customers are 100% happy. This setup for fully opened shop when I need coins quickly for expansion, my personal experience is the selling rate increases when you have more stocked racks and tables but make sure you can stock at the rate of roughly 500 items per rack/table in a 24 h period, otherwise you end up with lots of empty racks and tables. Don't know if extra cash registers or doors will increase selling rate.
Most of the time, I have strategically placed plants and racks so that only part of the shop is opened, 15 tables/racks, 4 dressing rooms, 3 standing mirrors and 2 wall mirrors, this seems to work too. Occasionally even though the customers are 100%happy for awhile, then suddenly you have quite a lot of broken hearts, it may be a bug. I exited the app and came back later to find everyone happy again!

swtie101
11-02-11, 06:36 PM
Customers DO use the wall mirrors. Before I rearranged again, I had a wall mirror with nothing in front of it & several customers came up to it.

swtie101
11-02-11, 06:38 PM
If you put a block down the middle, have two doors and a register either side, it looks pretty cool as you have 2 stores!

I don't think there are any particular "set-in-stone" values, Jessica; just make sure that they aren't running out. Also, make sure you move your registers around if you get broken hearts before buying more rooms, because there seems to be a problem where there are sometimes unprecedented broken hearts!

That is the problem I am having now (broken hearts) That is the first time I have seen a suggestion of moving the register. Thanks, hopefully that will help.

pinkberry22
11-02-11, 07:00 PM
Customers can't use the wall mirror when a table is in front thats what I just checked
So if u want the customers to find the wall mirrors don't put anything in font of it