PDA

View Full Version : No free tree

diverDestiny
10-15-11, 04:21 PM
I didn't get the free halloween tree with download of restaurant hallween story. I checked all the tabs and don't see it.

kooky panda
10-15-11, 04:22 PM
I didn't get the free halloween tree with download of restaurant hallween story. I checked all the tabs and don't see it.
I have only seen one member post that they got the tree. I have Iphone and Ipad and did not get it. This may of been a glitch but I will send over to GM to find out.

diverDestiny
10-15-11, 04:25 PM
They promised the tree with download and then didn't deliver.

kooky panda
10-15-11, 04:29 PM
Did you get a popup stating you would be getting the free tree if you downloaded?? If so did you happen to take a screenshot?

diverDestiny
10-15-11, 04:30 PM
I did and didn't think I would need a screen shot.

diverDestiny
10-15-11, 04:31 PM
That is how I found out that a halloween version was out to download.

kooky panda
10-15-11, 04:38 PM
I had my husband download to his game. Here is the pop up
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/48d9828a.jpg

Once I get it downloaded, I will see if he got the tree.

kooky panda
10-15-11, 04:44 PM
My husband did get the raven tree . If you did not get it and you downloaded the game by hitting play now restart your device. If you still do not have it, you will need to email support@teamlava.com

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/52a0bd93.jpg

kleinekitty8
10-16-11, 02:51 AM
Sorry For the OT:
Kooky, I think getting the free tree will be easy compared to making my husband download any TL game... Great job 

Rachael98
10-16-11, 03:01 AM
Sorry For the OT:
Kooky, I think getting the free tree will be easy compared to making my husband download any TL game... Great job 

Haha...that's a good one:p!
Try Support:).

lyzzandra
10-16-11, 03:20 AM
Kooky, I uninstalled the Halloween version, still no popups.. do I have to uninstall the regular version too?

Rachael98
10-16-11, 03:27 AM
Kooky, I uninstalled the Halloween version, still no popups.. do I have to uninstall the regular version too?

Did you download the game via the popup?

lyzzandra
10-16-11, 03:30 AM
Did you download the game via the popup?

The first time, no. I uninstalled it, so when I go to Apple Store, it is saying FREE or INSTALL.. so that should erase the record, I would have a fresh installation. But Im still waiting for that popup...

bawpotter
10-16-11, 05:10 AM
@lyzzandra, no you shouldn't need to uninstall the regular version, just wait until the popup shows again.

kleinekitty8
10-16-11, 05:13 AM
I never got it either after I deleted it so finally installed without getting popup and tree. depressed ever since 
I think especially with the Idevice delays it would just be fair to get a free tree. It would also get us into real halloween-bying-gems mood...

barleycoon
10-16-11, 05:15 AM
I love the raven tree, I didn't get it on either of my devices.
Let's hope the ravens don't like eyeball stew though!

sourlicorice2
10-16-11, 10:32 AM
I didn't get the free tree either :-(

xcellent
10-16-11, 10:53 AM
I didn't get it either.... Maybe it's another error just like in farmS halloween with the free gem? Ipad1 here...

xcellent
10-16-11, 10:54 AM
I never got it either after I deleted it so finally installed without getting popup and tree. depressed ever since 
I think especially with the Idevice delays it would just be fair to get a free tree. It would also get us into real halloween-bying-gems mood...

I would rather not complain of delays regarding the device used..... Android has much more delays than we are.... It's much better if TL will compensate ALL players with the bugs and glitches the updates brings....

cast1532
10-16-11, 01:10 PM
I don't understand how we have to install the Halloween version by the popup box to get the Raven Tree. When TL used to offer free gems to download their other games, I would to go the App Store to download and I would still get the free gems without going through the popup box. I downloaded the Halloween version on my iPad on Friday night and I didn't get no popup about the Raven Tree.

This sucks.

siwyj
10-16-11, 01:32 PM
I got the raven tree

nmishii
10-16-11, 01:50 PM
...I think especially with the Idevice delays it would just be fair to get a free tree...

I like this idea. I think it would be fair that anytime there was a delay that the people who were unfairly delayed should get free stuff. And make the amount of free stuff comparable to the time that they were delayed.

Let's set the precedence with a free 2x2 (?) gem item for an 8 day delay. And make it retroactive.

How about it, GM?

sonnyskillex
10-16-11, 02:04 PM
nmishii, thats a really good idea that might make them be faster about delays beacause they would probs prefer people buying their gems rathr than giving them away. We should like make a petition and send it to teamlava. I think they should treat apple and android with equality. Nmishii we need to keep in touch! My bakery and restaurant are NeonBake and Tropic Paradise. Ill try to add you shortly!

diverDestiny
10-16-11, 02:23 PM
Just give everybody the free tree who has the halloween version.

ccane77
10-17-11, 08:13 AM
I got the raven tree on iPad and iPhone. I downloaded first thing in the am. Maybe it was only available for a few hours. Some of my neighbors didn't get it later in the day.

pinkster73
10-17-11, 08:55 AM
I don't understand the randomness of the free tree.

BakeryThing
10-17-11, 09:16 AM
Oooh, how do android users get a hold of that tree?

GroupMagma
10-17-11, 12:12 PM
Not all users will have access to this promotion, though if you received the pop-up and did not get the item, you can email support@teamlava.com for assistance on this issue.

Android users do not have access to this item yet but should very soon.

nmishii
10-17-11, 12:16 PM
...Android users do not have access to this item yet but should very soon.

Thank you. As a free item promotion, or for an extremely large number of gems?

blinvy2
10-17-11, 12:39 PM
So some people get a free gift just for downloading and some don't? I downloaded through a popup in regular Restaurant Story and wasn't given a free tree. Why is that? Are we at least going to get the option to buy this item? For coins, not gems? I was fully prepared to spend some gems for Halloween, it is my favourite holiday but the cost of the items are so huge that I can't even afford to buy one halloween item. I can afford the box but I know I'll end up getting the one item that I do not want, like in Fashion Story. I spent 24 gems for a pair of cat ears that no one sees unless they see the popup when they visit my store. I wanted a decoration.

The only decorations I got were in City Story and they were pretty small. I spent gems on a box there and got a Black Lagoon which is nice but still not what I wanted. Can't we just have decorations for the holidays that we can purchase?

pinkster73
10-17-11, 12:51 PM
So some people get a free gift just for downloading and some don't? I downloaded through a popup in regular Restaurant Story and wasn't given a free tree. Why is that? Are we at least going to get the option to buy this item? For coins, not gems? I was fully prepared to spend some gems for Halloween, it is my favourite holiday but the cost of the items are so huge that I can't even afford to buy one halloween item. I can afford the box but I know I'll end up getting the one item that I do not want, like in Fashion Story. I spent 24 gems for a pair of cat ears that no one sees unless they see the popup when they visit my store. I wanted a decoration.

The only decorations I got were in City Story and they were pretty small. I spent gems on a box there and got a Black Lagoon which is nice but still not what I wanted. Can't we just have decorations for the holidays that we can purchase?

TL seems to like giving out random offers to random players.

ariesblu
10-17-11, 01:00 PM
How are Android users going to receive this promotion?

nmishii
10-17-11, 01:07 PM
How are Android users going to receive this promotion?

My guess is next Friday it'll be released in the Decorations tab for 50-60 gems, or a free gift with gem purchase.

Because some people got it absolutely free, then it would be nice if it were for coins.

joyirene
10-17-11, 11:01 PM
That's so messed up that random players are getting it for free and not everyone. If everyone who didn't get the free tree deleted the app, there would probably be no one playing. I downloaded it last week the night it came out, so I never got a popup. Now I also am out a 55ish gem item. Or I have to buy it for a free gift with full price gems. How about a free gift with 40% off gems? The prices in this game are getting more and more ridiculous. It's great that some people have a ton of money they can spend on the game, but I guess for the rest of us "TOO BAD".

rookie65
10-19-11, 09:01 AM
I thot I messed it up by downloading from app store instead of using pop up. Well, the raven tree miraculously appeared in the design tab about 3-4 days later. ;) Maybe it's thanks to all who complained.

ejack
10-20-11, 06:22 AM
I think this free tree should have been giving to all that download the game. I downloaded the game because I saw it here. I was not giving the chance to get the free tree. This was unfair. I play on the iPad. Next time I will wait until I get the pop up.

Yarox
10-20-11, 06:30 AM
I think that if some people got it for free, everybody should get it for free.
Or at least make it for coins.
But to pay (a lot of) gems for an item that thousands of players got for free is just wrong and not fair.
Think about it TL.

kleinekitty8
10-20-11, 08:15 AM
especially the people who were awaiting the update didnt get it as they were stalking the appstore (thank kooky for this expression). At least I was smarter when the fashion update came and waited for the poup to get my free avatar costume!

sourlicorice2
10-20-11, 09:19 AM
Everybody should have gotten the free offer. I didn't get the fashion one either  I spent a lot of money on these games and if I hadn't already decided to stop buying gems then this would have decided for me. It is totally unfair and if it comes out for gems in the store than that will be even more unfair and will #### off a lot of their costumers that pay money for gems. If it comes out for coins still unfair but at least may not #### people off as much.

nmishii
10-20-11, 10:04 AM
They release updates to some and others don't get it or have to wait months for them. People are not happy; it seems unfair.

They release new features to some but not all players (e.g., tasks). People are not happy; it seems unfair.

They charge some 24 coins to purchase an additional appliance in RS and BS while others have to pay 50 coins and others aren't given the option. People are not happy; it seems unfair.

They offer free gift with gem purchases to some but not others. People are not happy; it seems unfair.

There are different sets of gem packages for the free gift promotion for the people who got the offer. People are not happy; it seems unfair.

They offer free gifts to some but not others for downloading new versions. People are not happy; it seems unfair.

Many of the people who are unhappy state that they will no longer buy gems until the situation is rectified. Some state they will quit playing.

Yet TL does not change their practices and continues to do the exact same things that have made people unhappy in the past.

If TL would be fair to their customers and release/offer the same to all players of that game, they would have happier customers.

ultrafrog
10-20-11, 10:41 AM
Not all users will have access to this promotion, though if you received the pop-up and did not get the item, you can email support@teamlava.com for assistance on this issue.

Uhhh. What justification was used here that some users get this promo and not others? What was the selection criteria?

Yarox
10-20-11, 10:44 AM
It was probably random.
But not fair, not fair at all.

sourlicorice2
10-20-11, 11:01 AM
I dont care about the avatar outfit for fashion but I really want the tree. Hopefully they'll at least put it in the store for coins. Still not fair but at least we could get it. Better than not at all.

mcgee22
10-20-11, 11:44 AM
Uhhh. What justification was used here that some users get this promo and not others? What was the selection criteria?

They have been doing this for a while. Always totally random and I think totally unfair!!!!

mcgee22
10-20-11, 11:47 AM
Still have not gotten mine nor a response from TL about the ticket. Of course, I did send the ticket right before it all hit the fan so I imagine they are too busy to look at all the things right now. By the time that they get to it though I think that it might be too late. I think they should have released the halloween stuff for the MONTH of October, not towards the END of October.... Live and learn. Hopefully they are already working on the December Holidays version :)

rubine
10-20-11, 11:52 AM

Thats not fair!
I did not get the tree either

redbites
10-20-11, 11:57 AM
I didn't get a tree either:(

judy89118
10-20-11, 12:05 PM
Before everything crashed on Tuesday I tipped over 80 restaurants and only ONE had the tree. I waited, but never got a pop up. I finally downloaded the app, but didn't get a tree or gems. Sometimes I feel like their running psychological tests on us.

Someone who knows how should set up a poll asking us to vote for equality in UPDATES and OFFERS on all devices.

flowless
10-20-11, 01:55 PM
well iam never downloading fashion story halloween

i didnt have the free tree and i know it is silly but it annoyed for the whole day
especially considering that i do buy gems

way to increase the level of your customer satisfaction

Rachael98
10-20-11, 01:56 PM
well iam never downloading fashion story halloween

i didnt have the free tree and i know it is silly but it annoyed for the whole day
especially considering that i do buy gems

way to increase the level of your customer satisfaction

But otherwise you might not get Hallowe'en updates on Fashion!

BakeryThing
10-20-11, 02:03 PM
They release updates to some and others don't get it or have to wait months for them. People are not happy; it seems unfair.

They release new features to some but not all players (e.g., tasks). People are not happy; it seems unfair.

They charge some 24 coins to purchase an additional appliance in RS and BS while others have to pay 50 coins and others aren't given the option. People are not happy; it seems unfair.

They offer free gift with gem purchases to some but not others. People are not happy; it seems unfair.

There are different sets of gem packages for the free gift promotion for the people who got the offer. People are not happy; it seems unfair.

They offer free gifts to some but not others for downloading new versions. People are not happy; it seems unfair.

Many of the people who are unhappy state that they will no longer buy gems until the situation is rectified. Some state they will quit playing.

Yet TL does not change their practices and continues to do the exact same things that have made people unhappy in the past.

If TL would be fair to their customers and release/offer the same to all players of that game, they would have happier customers.

Well said!

Equal customers are happy customers.

flowless
10-20-11, 02:07 PM
But otherwise you might not get Hallowe'en updates on Fashion!

i was gonna go ahead and buy lots of gems to trun my entire store into a spoky place
just this time i was gonna go on a spending spree

i was annoyed with random offers before
i always get them on RS but never on FS
but i didnt care much considering that u had to pay first

but random free gifts
its Ruining the game for me
and am playing too relax not to have my BP shooting through the roof
it just ****ed the mood

Rachael98
10-20-11, 02:19 PM
i was gonna go ahead and buy lots of gems to trun my entire store into a spoky place
just this time i was gonna go on a spending spree

i was annoyed with random offers before
i always get them on RS but never on FS
but i didnt care much considering that u had to pay first

but random free gifts
its Ruining the game for me
and am playing too relax not to have my BP shooting through the roof
it just ****ed the mood

If you really want it, just e-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com):).

luckygirl101
10-20-11, 02:22 PM
ya i didnt get anything either :(

flowless
10-20-11, 02:31 PM
If you really want it, just e-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com):).

it is not really the tree
or the avatar items
i just really hate the concept of it

judy89118
10-21-11, 11:23 AM
I got the offer for the tree. Free when I purchase gems for $19.99 or more. :(

redbites
10-21-11, 11:24 AM
The raven tree is available for purchase for 35 gems in the design menu

pinkster73
10-21-11, 11:27 AM
So basically some people get it as a free gift with purchase and the rest have to pay for it. Great customer service TL

nmishii
10-21-11, 12:19 PM
it is not really the tree
or the avatar items
i just really hate the concept of it

Same here. I don't want a raven tree in my restaurant anyway.

But it would look great on my farm.

judy89118
10-21-11, 12:37 PM
Thanks for telling me I could get it in the design menu. I'm NOT buying gems until they return the items lost in the crash. How can they justify giving it to some for free and making the rest of us pay.

sourlicorice2
10-21-11, 12:48 PM
I was so bleeped bleeped off I posted a thread about it in the Farm Story Discussion section by mistake lol. I've posted asking a mod to move it to the correct section.

It is soooo unfair but team lava isn't going to change it as its clear there motto is all about being unfair. If they had made it for coins, yes I wouldn't have been happy but I wouldn't have been bleeped off. I would have simply paid the coins for it and kept my mouth shut.

ariesblu
10-21-11, 03:58 PM
So basically some people get it as a free gift with purchase and the rest have to pay for it. Great customer service TL

Exactly so.