PDA

View Full Version : Halloween version like restaurant?

diverDestiny
10-15-11, 04:20 PM
Will Bakery story be getting a Halloween version like restaurant?

kooky panda
10-15-11, 04:26 PM
Inquiring minds want to know!!!!
I am not really sure if bakery will get a halloween box or just a manual update, but I have been told one or the other is coming for bakery but no announcement of when.

Gigi_V
10-15-11, 06:08 PM
hope its not a halloween version, its annoyin to have 2 apps for the same games, I play 3 stories, end up havin 6 apps for 3 games, its stupid....hope to get the new recipes soon!!! cant wait!!!

Sina680
10-15-11, 07:34 PM
hope its not a halloween version, its annoyin to have 2 apps for the same games, I play 3 stories, end up havin 6 apps for 3 games, its stupid....hope to get the new recipes soon!!! cant wait!!!

I agree. they should have it where if we do choose to download the holiday version, then it would just update the version we already have. Then it goes back to the original version after the holiday is over.

kooky panda
10-15-11, 07:38 PM
I agree. they should have it where if we do choose to download the holiday version, then it would just update the version we already have. Then it goes back to the original version after the holiday is over.
You acutally do not have to play both games, you can just play the halloween version. If you need to save space on your device you can delete the orginial game. You can always download it later.

Sina680
10-15-11, 07:44 PM
You acutally do not have to play both games, you can just play the halloween version. If you need to save space on your device you can delete the orginial game. You can always download it later.

Thank you! I was wondering if I could do that! I'll go ahead and delete the original version :)

lambyo
10-16-11, 03:35 AM
By the time we get the Halloween version it will be Christmas!

bawpotter
10-16-11, 05:14 AM
We should get it either today, tomorrow, or Tuesday, according to the current trend.

Gigi_V
10-16-11, 11:49 AM
may be we have to wait for next Friday for the Halloween version, as updates are always released on Friday....

kooky panda
10-16-11, 12:46 PM
may be we have to wait for next Friday for the Halloween version, as updates are always released on Friday....
Actually I think we are waiting on it to appear in itunes, like bawpotter said, that has been the trend. Farm and Restaurant have been released so hopefully Fashion and Bakery will follow in the next few days.

mamatlee11
10-17-11, 03:14 AM
I agree with lambyo....the month is half over and still no pumpkin cookies to make. I sure hope it's soon!

cakeandpie
10-17-11, 11:06 AM
I'm anxiously awaiting it also...I'm getting bored with only some donuts left to master and I'm getting pretty close on those...need some pumpkin cookies and candy corn coffee!

TeasTeas
10-18-11, 12:50 AM
Loving the gravestone brownies! Def was an unexpected and awesome bonus! Ty TL!!! Very awesome ty ty

mim1981
10-18-11, 08:29 AM
I'm anxiously awaiting it also...I'm getting bored with only some donuts left to master and I'm getting pretty close on those...need some pumpkin cookies and candy corn coffee!

The sam problem i have with the drinks. No more drink to master. So please release the halloween version. Please please please....;)

laurelsail
10-19-11, 04:33 PM
I have seen that some have the Halloween recipes...I haven't gotten any update notices or new game announcements. Any idea when it might be coming? Thanks!

caljean
10-19-11, 05:13 PM
Technically next week is halloween. Please. Please give us the update or Halloween BS app already. Thank u.

pinkberry22
10-20-11, 03:16 AM
By the time we get the Halloween version it will be Christmas!

I couldn't agree more!
Halloween versions should've been worked at before October =/

Rachael98
10-20-11, 03:55 AM
I couldn't agree more!
Halloween versions should've been worked at before October =/

Really? I don't think so. I think that the RS/FshS releases were at a good time in relation to Hallowe'en.

skibunny84
10-20-11, 10:36 AM
Loving the gravestone brownies! Def was an unexpected and awesome bonus! Ty TL!!! Very awesome ty ty

How did you get the gravestone brownies??? I can't find a bakery story: Halloween and no new recipes have shown up on my selection lists for the oven or dry k machine:(

sourlicorice2
10-20-11, 11:04 AM
If they release a Halloween version for bakery and offer a free gift for downloading it I hope they give the offer to everybody this time. I'm so annoyed I didn't get the tree offer in Restaurant. I also didn't get the fashion story offer though since it was an avatar item I don't care about that one.

pinkberry22
10-20-11, 11:10 AM
Really? I don't think so. I think that the RS/FshS releases were at a good time in relation to Hallowe'en.

I don't think so really cuz they all been released after Halloween when it's already over =/
So what's the point?
I don't celebrate Halloween in my country I don't like spooky things (I only downloaded fashion Halloween for the outfits only lol and I don't play resutrant anymore)
But some of my nbrs and friends were upset because they couldn't decorate their shops for halloween IN Halloween time
That's why I think it's late

nmishii
10-20-11, 11:32 AM

The Halloween versions are a little late. For the food its not bad, because you don't want to spend a month making eyeball stew. But for decorations, if you're going to pay all those gems you want them in your store longer than 11 days, in the case of BS if released today. Same in real life - houses have been decorated for halloween already. Our stores have been selling Christmas decorations since Sept.

bletchingdon
10-20-11, 11:36 AM
Love it!!!!!!!

laurelsail
10-21-11, 02:26 PM
The only update I've gotten for BS is a scary mirror! Have you received any new recipes yet?