PDA

View Full Version : No medals tab

Chrisduncan318
10-15-11, 12:34 PM
I recently downloaded Bakery story. I am a level 6. I noticed on the help page it says that I should have a medals tab in the messaging tab. I do not have this. Or goals or anything else. I have tried unistalling and redownlaoding 4 or 5 different times. I am wondering what I am doing wrong? THis game is kind of boring when there is nothing to work for.

greygull
10-15-11, 12:39 PM
Which device are you on? I'm not sure about the medals, but once you reach level 8 you will start earning mastery for the foods and drinks (where you earn a gem once you reach level 2 and level 4).

Chrisduncan318
10-15-11, 12:41 PM
I am on a Motorola asterix

greygull
10-15-11, 12:47 PM
The medals (and several other items) will be part of an app market update that should be coming soon. They are not currently released for Android.

ariesblu
10-15-11, 02:15 PM
Do you know how soon it will be released?

Rachael98
10-15-11, 02:28 PM
Do you know how soon it will be released?

Errr...no, I don't think anyone does. GM always says that they rarely can because their timings are so liquid:).

ariesblu
10-15-11, 02:47 PM
Errr...no, I don't think anyone does. GM always says that they rarely can because their timings are so liquid:).
Then I think soon is the incorrect word to use, if it is unknown to every player when an update will come on the Android platform.