PDA

View Full Version : Design mode on neighbour's Restaurant!!!

wardos
10-15-11, 07:24 AM
Hi,

This morning I was tipping a neighbour and, after tipping, I realised that on bottom right of screen, it didn't have the "Gift" and "Tip" icons, but instead the "Design" icon that you get on your own home restaurant! I couldn't believe it, so clicked on "Design" to see what would happen...I could select all of her items in her restaurant as if they were my own, and move them about...I imagine I could have also stored and sold them, but I wouldn't dare have tried.

I was in bad signal area at the time...I was interrupted mid-tip and I can't remember whether it was one of those "you have lost internet connection, try again" messages which interrupted, or the full screen pop-up followed by gem deal of the week + update popup...it was one of those, and then I was magically in their Design mode.

At the top of screen was my own money balanace and gem balance though.

Very very worrying!

wardos

kooky panda
10-15-11, 07:28 AM
I have seen this happen to ppl before, try restarting your device and see if you go back to normal. Also did you ask the nbr if they could do the same on your game?

If you are still having this issue, email support@teamlava.com
with the game your storm ID and rest name and your nbrs storm ID and rest name.

You are lucky it is with nbr you can communicate with, sometimes ppl will realize someone else is playing their game and
they do not know who is.

pizzzzzzzaaaaaaa
10-15-11, 07:35 AM
That happened once on mine I just reinstalled it and I was back in my reastaurant but you can also press visit friend and it will fix it without having to uninstall.

Rachael98
10-15-11, 07:57 AM
What? That's really weird:eek:! I'd imagine that your neighbour might be upset if you destroyed their restaurant, so whilst you try basic troubleshooting, I recommend that you don't fiddle around with their place.

pizzzzzzzaaaaaaa
10-15-11, 08:12 AM
What? That's really weird:eek:! I'd imagine that your neighbour might be upset if you destroyed their restaurant, so whilst you try basic troubleshooting, I recommend that you don't fiddle around with their place.

Yea they might get a little upset lol

sterlingempire
10-15-11, 08:17 AM
:eek: I really dont feel good knowing a troll may have the right to spend my coins and gems, plus selling everything I own :(