PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Halloween

RoseMiti
10-15-11, 01:48 AM
It's on app store! 😃

RoseMiti
10-15-11, 01:52 AM
Hmmm, that's weird. I downloaded it and went back to app store but it isn't there anymore. :-\

Anyway, it's quite cool.

mim1981
10-15-11, 03:15 AM
I downloaded it 2 hours ago, made some sushi , witch soup and eyeball stew, but my time isn't running, it says always the same time. In the normal RS edition, the same situation, nontime running. What happened? I looked in app store, no more restaurant story halloween edition available. What the hell has happened?

panaderia09
10-15-11, 03:40 AM
i just downloaded mine..it seems pretty ok.. u can try check it again..

barleycoon
10-15-11, 04:10 AM
Got new halloween story put new food on but it's not showing the Halloween food on my normal RS, I have different food on both, it's like it's two seperate games, anyone else got these problems. Some of my friends have this issue to, wish we could have just had our updates as usual on RS. Perhaps buying a new ipad was a mistake.

kooky panda
10-15-11, 05:17 AM
Got new halloween story put new food on but it's not showing the Halloween food on my normal RS, I have different food on both, it's like it's two seperate games, anyone else got these problems. Some of my friends have this issue to, wish we could have just had our updates as usual on RS. Perhaps buying a new ipad was a mistake.

Both restaurant games will run side by side. You can play either game. You can only buy the halloween items from the halloween version.
There will be a delay in the games so If you put down the halloween food then go to the regular game, make sure you visit a nbr or restart the original game to see to your halloween food on the stoves.

kooky panda
10-15-11, 05:19 AM
Hmmm, that's weird. I downloaded it and went back to app store but it isn't there anymore. :-\

Anyway, it's quite cool.
I just downloaded the game a few minutes ago, it is still in the app store.

kooky panda
10-15-11, 05:21 AM
I downloaded it 2 hours ago, made some sushi , witch soup and eyeball stew, but my time isn't running, it says always the same time. In the normal RS edition, the same situation, nontime running. What happened? I looked in app store, no more restaurant story halloween edition available. What the hell has happened?

Try restarting the game(or your device).

mim1981
10-15-11, 05:24 AM
Thanks, it is solved :-) , do you know when bakery story comes?

kooky panda
10-15-11, 05:53 AM
Thanks, it is solved :-) , do you know when bakery story comes?
No word on when it will released. I will be stalking the itunes app store !! lol

dindoyla
10-15-11, 06:22 AM
I downloaded the RS Halloween version and it looks like I have 2 restaurants cause NORMAL version and HALLOWEEN version do not sync together. If I already serve the food in Halloween version but the food in Normal version spoil. How should I do, can any one help me to solve this problem ?
Thank you in advance

RoseMiti
10-15-11, 06:44 AM
dindoyla: see post #6. It explains why this happens and how to work around it.

mcgee22
10-15-11, 06:51 AM
Did u guys get the free tree? I did not :(

dindoyla
10-15-11, 06:56 AM
Dear RoseMiti,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I already delete and re-download one times but It's not yet sync. I will try again and wait until tomorrow.
Once again, Thank you for your help.

barleycoon
10-15-11, 07:16 AM
Thanks so much Kooky, you help so many players in your own time.
It's working now, I rebooted my iPad and I have witch soup etc

alphalau
10-15-11, 07:36 AM
Yup they become parallel games (2 icons on my desktop) but when I made witch soup it also appeared on my normal rs. There seems to be some "pull-through" though like when I take tips on the table on normal rs, but don't do it on Halloween rs, the tips reappear later. I ger confused. Anyone else has this problem?

alphalau
10-15-11, 07:37 AM
Btw I have an ipad2. I wanna delete the Halloween rs now but am afraid it will delete my normal rs Sara since they seem to have the same stuff, synchronized.

kooky panda
10-15-11, 07:41 AM
Btw I have an ipad2. I wanna delete the Halloween rs now but am afraid it will delete my normal rs Sara since they seem to have the same stuff, synchronized.

There is a delay between the games.
If you delete the halloween game, you will not be able to purhase the halloween food, and items.
If you do not want to cook the halloween items, you can delete the halloween game and it will not delete your regular game.

di1975
10-15-11, 07:42 AM
Your game is stored on TL servers. Delete away!

blinvy2
10-15-11, 07:58 AM
I am so disappointed. Absolutely everything costs gems and not just a few gems but a lot of gems. I was looking forward to decorating my restaurant with Halloween items as it is my favourite holiday and now I can't because there is no way I can afford to. :(

DoLLoKFeI
10-15-11, 08:45 AM
I didn't get free gem :(

Did u guys get the free tree? I did not :(

kleinekitty8
10-15-11, 09:36 AM
On my iphone I got a free raven tree for decoration, on the ipod not. Who else has it and if so on which device?
I downloaded the halloween version earlier on the ipod and deleted it again in order to get the raven set there as well, but now its not available anymore on the ipod.

redbites
10-15-11, 10:01 AM
Probably when it's christmas TL will remove the halloween version and make a christmas version. I recommend everyone to master all the foods and get the free gems while you still can!!

mcgee22
10-15-11, 10:10 AM
On my iphone I got a free raven tree for decoration, on the ipod not. Who else has it and if so on which device?
I downloaded the halloween version earlier on the ipod and deleted it again in order to get the raven set there as well, but now its not available anymore on the ipod.

you kidding? Talk about false advertisement! They said, free tree w download, I'm expecting free tree no matter what device I use. or is TL doing now like banks and mobile carriers who just give the good deals to new customers?

flowless
10-15-11, 10:16 AM
i did not get a free tree

kleinekitty8
10-15-11, 10:23 AM
maybe that was missleading: the ipod halloween version was not available anymore, so i couldnt even check for the tree. I was stupid enough to delete it before I checked. But as it wasnt advertised I thought it was special with following the link like i did on the iphone. Who did find such a tree in their floor deco design? flowless, are you sure its not there? Would be sad, if I would only have it on the small phone 

sourlicorice2
10-15-11, 10:35 AM

I never got a tree either. I downloaded Halloween version today on my iPad 2. Didn't even know u could get one till I read this.

alphalau
10-15-11, 10:38 AM
If the two games are run on parallel as separate games, what happens when I cook different stuff on the stoves in the different rs?

sourlicorice2
10-15-11, 11:16 AM
If the two games are run on parallel as separate games, what happens when I cook different stuff on the stoves in the different rs?

If u cook food in Halloween and then go into the regular RS version the same food will b cooking that u made on Halloween. You may have to wait a few minutes for it to show up. I usually visit a nbr then back and it's there. You can't cook different items in each version. Whatever food u make first in whatever version u go in will b the one to appear in the other.

electrickim
10-15-11, 11:23 AM
Probably when it's christmas TL will remove the halloween version and make a christmas version. I recommend everyone to master all the foods and get the free gems while you still can!!

I hope so; I love getting into the holiday spirit with the different versions of the game. But why is the Valentine's Day version still avalible to purchase?

electrickim
10-15-11, 11:25 AM
Also, I'm sorry for the double post, but I'm not getting push notifications for the Halloween version, which is where I'm cooking all my food now. I still have the regular version on my iPod. Is this just a glich?

redbites
10-15-11, 11:28 AM
I hope so; I love getting into the holiday spirit with the different versions of the game. But why is the Valentine's Day version still avalible to purchase?
I have no idea? maybe Teamlava is being lazy