PDA

View Full Version : Missing Gems

Darkblustarrysky
10-14-11, 06:48 PM
I just earned a gem and my screen says 20 one minute, like it should, then suddenly after making some food, back to 19, and this isn't the first time. I even restarted that food item over and over a few times to see if it just reset, but it's maxed and no gem still, so I earned it and then it was taken right back... It's very frustrating, especially considering how hard it is to earn them rather than buying them and I want my gems back!!!

Lately I've had gifts disappear too and the news section has been extremely buggy.

Not happy.

kooky panda
10-14-11, 07:03 PM
I just earned a gem and my screen says 20 one minute, like it should, then suddenly after making some food, back to 19, and this isn't the first time. I even restarted that food item over and over a few times to see if it just reset, but it's maxed and no gem still, so I earned it and then it was taken right back... It's very frustrating, especially considering how hard it is to earn them rather than buying them and I want my gems back!!!

Lately I've had gifts disappear too and the news section has been extremely buggy.

Not happy.

Try restarting your device. You can also delete the game and redownload from the app store. If you are still missing your gem, email support@teamlava.com

Give them your storm ID, the game and when you lost the gem. They will be able to look into your game.

Darkblustarrysky
10-14-11, 08:07 PM
I will try that, thank you so much :)