PDA

View Full Version : A majority of my items have disappeared!

fayeseats
10-14-11, 12:57 PM
Device: iPad iOS5
Version 1.3.2
Storm8 ID: FayesEats

Hi Guys,

I had a full boutique an hour ago. There was over a thousand of each item on the tables / rails, and now a majority of them are gone, I'm talking over 80% of my stock has vanished. I presume there has been some type of update on your behalf of which has caused this, as Im now having a white pop-up telling me to download some Halloween game, which wasn't appearing white before, it had the same appearance as the 'menu' page. I would appreciate if this was rectified, as frankly I am considering not using storm8 games anymore. Games I use by other companies do not have glitches to the scale of the ones I experience on Bakery & Fashion Story. It seems I am just waiting time and effort for nothing, as things just disappear!

Many Thanks,
Faye

Rachael98
10-14-11, 01:48 PM
Fashion Story:Halloween actually would have the new content.
If you blocked your door, your stock may sell quickly-block the cash register instead. You should have received the coins, however:).

Rachael98
10-14-11, 01:49 PM
Excuse me, the Halloween chest:p!

fayeseats
10-14-11, 02:15 PM
Hiya,

I'm not after any new content, the pop up is to download another game entirely, it pops up on every team lava game I use.
All I need help with is knowing how I can get this stock back,

Thanks xx :cool:

Rachael98
10-14-11, 02:36 PM
Hiya,

I'm not after any new content, the pop up is to download another game entirely, it pops up on every team lava game I use.
All I need help with is knowing how I can get this stock back,

Thanks xx :cool:

Which game?
Also, if you got the money, you can't have the stock back unless you reorder it all.
If you didn't get the money, e-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com), or use Helpdesk (support.teamlava.com):).

ilovecooper14
10-15-11, 11:42 PM
Sometimes if you leave your boutique door blocked/closed for a while, when you re-open all of your products sell put quickly. Other times, it may be a glitch, I'm not 100% sure why this happens. It's never happened to me. Did you make any money after most items sold out? :)