PDA

View Full Version : Expand buttons missing? Unable to expand.

liltriscuit
10-14-11, 11:42 AM
I'm sending support@teamlava.com an email about this issue, but I am wondering if anyone else is having this same issue?

Sorry for the blurryness in the picture, but as you can see, on the right side there is no option to expand anymore. Ususally if I am unable to expand because of my level or lack of gems, it would just be greyed out. Now it is just completely missing. I dont have the option to click in the grassy area and expand either. Its been like this for me for a little over 2 weeks I'd say - that I've noticed anyway. Maybe longer.

I am using a Droid 2 Global. Android version 2.2
Restaurant story version: 1.2.1

Anyone else having this issue?

kattybell
10-14-11, 11:50 AM
After 17x20 there is no more expansions (that's for Bakery, mine has no more expansions now in Restaurant.) That's the biggest you can get it. Is that what's yours is?

greygull
10-14-11, 11:54 AM
Have you expanded fully (I think it's 19x22)? Looking at the background in the picture, it looks like you may have. If you haven't, then you would need to have TL look into your game. When you receive the automated reply from support, reply back to it and let them know.

liltriscuit
10-14-11, 11:55 AM
I find that strange kattybell as I know numerous people who have bigger restaurants then I do. Im not totally sure how big mine is and I'm pretty sure that I didnt expand fully. I'm a level 39 and havent expanded since level 32 if I remember correctly.

kattybell
10-14-11, 12:00 PM
I just looked at yours and it's the same size as mine, which mine is expanded fully.

liltriscuit
10-14-11, 12:01 PM
Alright. Well thank you then.